X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers at 10.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      You'd think they could've traded with Houston and drafted Ross @ #12, while picking up Lowry. Either BC really loves him, or another team does.
      The supposed offer was Lowry and #16, not #12. Don't think Ross would still be around at #16. I'm just glad it wasn't Rivers. Going to go do some more research on Ross, but at a quick glance he seems like a really good player. Here's what NBAdraft.net had to say.

8. Terrence Ross | 6-7 | 197 | SG/SF | Washington | 21
      The Raptors look at this as their second lottery pick, with last year's pick Jonas Valanciunas set to join them. With him in the fold, Toronto felt like they could pass on the tumbling Andre Drummond and take one of the draft's most athletic wingmen in Terrence Ross. He was trapped on a dysfunctional Washington team last year, so many folks didn't get a chance to see just how good Ross really is. He has remarkably deep range on his jumper and he loves to get out and run on the break. Think of him as a high-character, smarter, defensive-minded, doesn't-fade-away-on-every-jumper-for-no-reason JR Smith. Strong pick. - Nick Prevenas

Comment

• The Hornets pick Davis and Rivers. We flatline. Such is the life of being a fan of the Raptors.

Comment

• I'm not questioning the selection of Ross....I'm questioning the selection of Ross this early.

But gotta hand it to Colangelo. Consecutive picks nobody saw coming

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I think there's love for Ross, just shock that he was taken so high. Why not trade #8 to Houston for #12 and ANYTHING else???
            BC must be insanely confident that we can get Nash

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Big chance you'd just miss him at #12.
              You think? I doubt Portland would take him at #11, but you never know. I'm guessing BC just didn't like any deals and didn't want to risk losing him for picking up a minor asset. Gotta love that BC is willing to go for his man.

Comment

• Best Case Scenario: Jason Richardson
                Worst Case Scenario: smaller Dorell Wright
                http://swishscout.com/?page_id=7831

FML

Kill me know!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  RUMOR: Chris Broussard reports that the Raptors may amnesty Jose Calderon in pursuit of Steve Nash. Good or bad idea?
                  They'd have enough in cap space this year to sign Nash without having to amnesty Calderon.

Comment

• I know people may be upset with the pick, saying that BC should have traded down to get this guy and another asset. But keep in mind that taking on an "asset" just because you can is not prudent either. I am surprised with the pick, but I like the player.

Comment

• Yahoo nerlens noel
                      Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• I like the pick of Ross. He's a solid SF who can shoot the 3 which we need. However I can't help but hope that it's part of a gay/iggy/granger trade

Comment

• Portland wouldn't have taken Ross at 12. They're gonna take Leonard (or Zeller). That was the plan all along

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I'm kinda dissapointed in not drafting Rivers or Lamb, but I like Ross, he can ball for sure.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Link to his Interview after his Workout in Toronto.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...12ROSS-2126706

Comment

• As far as I know the pick being offered was # 16. I may be wrong. I don't think he's there at 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X