No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 people reading this thread and only about ten people talking. We've all fallen into a stupor. It's as if your sister (the Raptors) is dating this guy (Colangelo). And initially you liked him and you thought he was a pretty good guy. Then he started doing questionable things. Buying her stupid presents. Giving her ridiculous compliments when she didn't really deserve them. And you watch her getting fatter and less focused until you have trouble recognizing her...

Might be time to throw him into the chair in the living room and have a serious talk with him.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Funny. Had the same thought. We're so insecure.
      Its not insecure, this is a new hat, its advertising for the Raptors, people are going to be wanting to buy this hat but nobody can see the hat now because this guy wants to look cool instead.

Comment

• http://nbadraft.net/2012-nba-mock-draft-60

I guess bryco reads nbadraftnet

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I am super pissed tonight.

My wife went out on what she knew to be biggest night of year for me.

I have 1 fussy 3 month old and a crying 2 year old.

Could this night get any worse?
          Your 3 month old could crap in your hand? That would definately make it
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• Worse
            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
              Man my girlfriend ended up going out with her friends tonight. She couldn't handle me screaming WTF COLANGELO.

She just said he looks like he's good, he has a bow tie....

I do hope we get Iggy and Harkless or something man.
              I think 90% of us were screaming that.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                600 people reading this thread and only about ten people talking. We've all fallen into a stupor. It's as if your sister (the Raptors) is dating this guy (Colangelo). And initially you liked him and you thought he was a pretty good guy. Then he started doing questionable things. Buying her stupid presents. Giving her ridiculous compliments when she didn't really deserve them. And you watch her getting fatter and less focused until you have trouble recognizing her...

Might be time to throw him into the chair in the living room and have a serious talk with him.
                I think the masses are just stunned by the pick and complete lack of transactions. Nothing tangible to discuss. Waiting for something big to go down... it feels like a calm before the storm right now, IMO

Comment

• Ross and DeMar make a pretty athletic combo on the wing.
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Sullinger and PJIII to Boston? Awesome. It makes our pick of Ross look better and better. /end sarcasm.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Something to consider:

Philly were reportedly high on Ross.
                      BC made comments about Harkless and projects.
                      AI is on the block.
                      Harkless is similar to Thadeus Young.
                      Toronto has a lot of cap space.

Connecting some imaginary dots......

Just saying.
                      Thought about this as soon as Harkless was selected.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• The Celtics select Fab Melo with the 22nd pick in the draft according to sources.

At least it's not PJ3. I still hate the Celtics.

Comment

• I love how everyone is still booing Stern after 22 picks...

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                            Ross and DeMar make a pretty athletic combo on the wing.
                            Who plays the SF? Both guys aren't really good ball handlers.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              I love how everyone is still booing Stern after 22 picks...
                              Lol, it makes me laugh every time.

Comment

• My wife was like, "why are they booing that poor old man?"

Comment

Working...
                                X