Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch
    replied
    Ross was no. 8 on Hollinger's Big Board ahead of Barnes and Lillard.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
    By this time tomorrow, Everyone's gonna love Ross.
    Hopefully! I think its a good pick! Probably some more shuffling to do, but I think he'll be solid.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    RUMOR: Chris Broussard reports that the Raptors may amnesty Jose Calderon in pursuit of Steve Nash. Good or bad idea?
    Broussard's an idiot. Calderon is a good veteran PG on an expiring contract... he wouldn't be very hard to trade, plus the Raps could have about $12M in cap space without using amnesty on anybody...

This ESPN crew also had Bargnani listed as starting C last year and said there was talk of moving him to PF this season... they clearly don't follow Raptors basketball.

Leave a comment:

• draftedraptor
    replied
    Ross might be a good player and no one hates him. but why pick him over a big projected to go top 5?

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    whattt thee fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! who the hell is terrence ross??????

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    RUMOR: Chris Broussard reports that the Raptors may amnesty Jose Calderon in pursuit of Steve Nash. Good or bad idea?
    Thats how Rumors get started!! hahah He said they COULD.

Leave a comment:

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    By this time tomorrow, Everyone's gonna love Ross.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    I'm actually shocked that no trades have been announced yet...

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveKim
    replied
    Please say a trade is coming. like Barnes for Ross+ed davis.

Time to google Terrence Ross

Leave a comment:

• insight_tor
    replied
    Torching

Now wait to see Drummond torching Raptors each time we play Pistons ... The like Iggy, Granger and son on!

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    I really like Ross but that's a heck of a reach. I wonder if this is some kind of trade or something. Could have traded down for him.
    You'd think they could've traded with Houston and drafted Ross @ #12, while picking up Lowry. Either BC really loves him, or another team does.

Leave a comment:

• draftedraptor
    replied
    Why did we not pick Drummond?

Leave a comment:

• Maleko
    replied
    I said long ago in the main draft thread that I had a feeling TRoss could be the best player to come out of this draft excluding Davis.

Very happy but I think we could have traded down to get him and gain an asset.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    WOW TERRENCE ROSS!!??
    I didnt see that one coming. but man am i ever excited with the pick. I think BC made an excellent pick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X