No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plus miller has some sweet handles. He made that one kid slide all over the court and drained a jumper in his face. And we need atleast one cockey... i mean confident guy on our team.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Just cause they look alike? :P Lamb is much better than you believe though.
      i never said they look alike

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        nick young can play, but god his face pisses me off too.
        nick young can't do anything but score. He's the most one dimensional player in the nba

Comment

• Yeah team needs some definite swagger
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I think it's fair. You have to remember he is really long(7 Foot wingspan). You think Lebron looks 270?
            I am 6'7" and 240. There is no way MKG is 228...... no way.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Yes he does

Where do you get elite athleticism from that. His feet don't get of the floor that high. His head is barely at the rim sometimes. If your 6'9 and you have "Elite Athleticism" your head should consistently be at the rim. His not a slouch though his long and quick off his feet. His a Good athelete at best. He does have remarkable handles for 6'9.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Yes he does

I remember watching that video last summer and thinking, "Wow." Then I found out about his knee and thought, "Damn."

From all accounts he has matured as a result of the injury. You can see watching the video he has swag but he also has immaturity - lots of it.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the individual workouts and the amount of training he puts in after the season leading up to the draft. He is a very rare combination of skill and physical attributes.

Some guys make a full recovery after a torn ACL. Some guys are never the same. If Miller made a full recovery, sign me up ahead of Barnes and MKG. Unfortunately, that is a big IF right now.

Comment

• I hope he makes a full recovery. How long does it usually take, do u know? anyway if he does than i'd take him even if we're in the top 5.

Comment

• He seems to have elite length and skills, but doesn't really rely on elite athleticism. That might make the knee injury a bit less of a concern, as long as it doesn't keep him from playing lots of minutes in an NBA grind. That is always a worry and risk for a high draft pick. I much prefer MKG's demeanour to Miller's. MKG is all business and all about "team". It's good to have the stars, but it's remarkable how many of them never really elevate their teams to the top tier.

Comment

nick young can't do anything but score. He's the most one dimensional player in the nba
                      His stats look a lot like those from DeRozan.

Comment

• Harrison Barnes 20pts 3rbs 1ast W @NCST

Brad Beal 13pts 6reb 2ast W @Auburn

MKG 18pts 10rbs 1ast W @MissSt
                        •In the first half Miss St PG(Dee Bost) was eating up Jeff Teague. In the second he put MKG on him and, totally took him out the game
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• on the subject of pj3 I think he is hidden in the system which is why his numbers are not jumping out at you. I had many talks with people over the years and the college game favors guards. The zone defense in college hampers what pj3 can do. vince carter is a great example of being hidden within the system. From what I have seen I have no doubt pj3 is the best small forward in the draft he will be a mismatch nightmare for teams.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Harrison Barnes 20pts 3rbs 1ast W @NCST

Brad Beal 13pts 6reb 2ast W @Auburn

MKG 18pts 10rbs 1ast W @MissSt
                            •In the first half Miss St PG(Dee Bost) was eating up Jeff Teague. In the second he put MKG on him and, totally took him out the game
                            Looking at yesterday's stats, this stood out:

Kendall Marshall (UNC) - 22 pts (7/8 FG, 4/5 3FG, 4/4 FT), 13 Assists, 0 TO.

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                              Looking at yesterday's stats, this stood out:

Kendall Marshall (UNC) - 22 pts (7/8 FG, 4/5 3FG, 4/4 FT), 13 Assists, 0 TO.
                              The assists and turnovers aren't a surprise to me.

The shooting most definitely is a surprise. He is shooting low 40's from the field and around 27 from three this season.

My biggest issue with Marshall is the talent he plays with is extraordinary for the college level. His frontline has 3 NBA draft picks - 1 of which is a definite high lottery pick and the other 2 are borderline lottery picks. I don't want to take anything away from him but his low shooting percentages (minus this game) give me cause for concern.

This is why I am so dead set against Teague. He has so much talent around him, even more than Marshall I think, and his assists are mediocre and turnovers very high.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                                His stats look a lot like those from DeRozan.
                                Okay, he's ONE OF the most one dimensional players. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X