Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shabazz reminds me a lot of kobe bryant

Comment

• Harge reminds me of Kabongo with a jump shot.

Comment

• why the hell would we tank for that until 2018? unless he's like the next MJ i wouldn't tank my team until 2018

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          why the hell would we tank for that until 2018? unless he's like the next MJ i wouldn't tank my team until 2018
          I read it as a joke man. If he was serious then I am with you, but I highly doubt this was a serious statement.

Comment

shabazz reminds me a lot of kobe bryant
            A lot of draft sites are saying the same thing. Then again, a lot of scouts said the same thing about Harrison Barnes.

Comment

• On harrison barnes it says his NBA comparaison is Luol Deng. But i wouldn't worry they are way off on most comparisons. They compared DeMar to Vince look how that turned out. He'll be better than Deng i think

Comment

why the hell would we tank for that until 2018? unless he's like the next MJ i wouldn't tank my team until 2018
                I was not serious. I am for being entertained by competition, not tanking. Shabazz is more like MJ. Harge is so young it's hard to project his NBA future. It's an interesting story.

If Shabazz was in the 2012 draft, I would pick him number one ahead of Davis, Barnes, Drummond, etc.

Comment

On harrison barnes it says his NBA comparaison is Luol Deng. But i wouldn't worry they are way off on most comparisons. They compared DeMar to Vince look how that turned out. He'll be better than Deng i think
                  How did that turn out? A supreme dunker that fell in love with his outside shot. Sounds awful similar to me... DeMar needs to get over his allergies to the rim and backboard or we're in trouble.

Comment

On harrison barnes it says his NBA comparaison is Luol Deng. But i wouldn't worry they are way off on most comparisons. They compared DeMar to Vince look how that turned out. He'll be better than Deng i think
                    In NBA draft room they have him compared to Grant Hill/ Michael Jordan so the comparisons aren't always accurate, I don't think he's going to be near MJ good..
                    http://nbadraftroom2.blogspot.com/p/...ock-draft.html
                    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Demar needs to drive to the hole at will. He is way too passive, not aggressive enough. The big difference between the old air Canada and the new one is that VC used to try and tear everyones head off when we was going in for a slam. Demar just goes with the flow, if the team plays bad so does he, if they play good so does he. He needs to learn to suck it up and put the team on his back.

Comment

• Tony Wroten Jr. has moved in to the top 20 in Chad Ford's top 100 prospects.

He is intriguing. I have seen him play 1 game at MSG this year and he was the only player to score in the first half (an exaggeration but not too far of one).

I am weary though. I would want a better assist-to-turnover ration than .76 and his shooting percentages make Kabongo look almost Nash-like.

But the ability to score and defend/pressure the ball is impressive.

Comment

• chadfordinsider Chad Ford
                          Best I've seen Andre Drummond play. Remember WV held Perry Jones to 2-for-9 shooting. Drummond w/ 20 its, 11 feb, 3 blks, 9-11 from field.

He also had 2 steals.

Comment

• 20 its and 11 feb?? I have no idea what those stats are but they must be good!

Comment

• i think we should make a Raptor's draft big board..that we can use to debate and evaluate the NCAA talent. This team needs a wing player that can score and play the 2 or the 3..a paul george..type.
                              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Via HoopsHype.com

Baylor's Quincy Miller (Rank: 12) is slowly beginning to fade as a potential top-10 pick this season. The talent is there, but questions about his maturity and a fading perimeter game abound. He still has the talent to be a top-10 pick someday, but it's looking more likely it won't be this season. ESPN.com

I had not heard anything about maturity issues this season until now. Interesting. I still think he has star potential and would love to have him as a SF.

Comment

Working...
                                X