No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans has won two straight to move them to six wins on the year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      New Orleans has won two straight to move them to six wins on the year.
      If New Orleans gets the 1st overall pick I will be buying shares in Alcoa. The tinfoil hats will be flying off the shelves.

Comment

• Underclassmen must declare by April 10th

Via Twitter.com:

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress
        Been informed the NCAA's early-entry deadline has indeed been moved up to April 10th. Much earlier than the NBA's deadline (April 29th).
        Follow up Tweet:

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress
        That means that college players need to decide whether they're staying in the draft a week after the Final Four. Int'ls have till June 18th.
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Feb 17, 2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          If New Orleans gets the 1st overall pick I will be buying shares in Alcoa. The tinfoil hats will be flying off the shelves.
          I'm hoping the NBA doesn't own them then so there isn't an awkward moment if the Hornets do honestly win the luck of the draw.

Comment

• Drafting at #5 or #6

Lets assume most mock draft boards are correct and the draft goes - Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Harrison Barnes, MKG. If you were BC who do you draft at #5 or even #6 if thats where we fall.

Do you take Thomas Robinson at PF? or reach down for an SF?
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• trade down or try to trade up

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                Lets assume most mock draft boards are correct and the draft goes - Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Harrison Barnes, MKG. If you were BC who do you draft at #5 or even #6 if thats where we fall.

Do you take Thomas Robinson at PF? or reach down for an SF?
                There are going to be a number of stars in this draft and they could go at any position. My two concerns are that they finish low enough to get one and that they are correctly able to identify who these stars are! I haven't seen any of these guys play but what is paramount is the ability to shoot - especially in crunch time, followed by a quick first step and fast hands. I like Davis, Barnes, Moultrie, Beal, Lamb and Rivers but the best player could be someone else!!! There could also be some good players that go undrafted$$$$$ It's up to the Raptors to weed out the best players - our job is to get mad when they miss them.

Comment

• Draft wrote: View Post
                  our job is to get mad when they miss them.
                  haha

Comment

• Is thomas robinson worthy of a #5 pick?
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Wow that is a depressing situation! I really want Barnes! He could be the scoring option we need.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Wow that is a depressing situation! I really want Barnes! He could be the scoring option we need.
                        I am not suggesting that he is not a great player, but the only guy that shows up in the top five of relevant statistical category is Davis. If we are all so jacked for these players why are they not producing enough to be at the top of the NCAA in any category?

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but nbadraft.net has Quincy Miller at #35 for us, If this happens I would cry, because Miller is the choice I would have even before Barnes, my SF choices would go #1 MKG, #2 Miller, #3 Barnes, #4 Jones III and probably any swingman, obviously BPA would be good too, but I don't feel Robinson accrues enough talents to be drafted at #5 or #6.

Comment

• er1csh3n wrote: View Post
                            I don't know about you guys, but nbadraft.net has Quincy Miller at #35 for us, If this happens I would cry, because Miller is the choice I would have even before Barnes, my SF choices would go #1 MKG, #2 Miller, #3 Barnes, #4 Jones III and probably any swingman, obviously BPA would be good too, but I don't feel Robinson accrues enough talents to be drafted at #5 or #6.
                            NBADraft.net are inhaling the fumes filling up their gas tanks too much. They also had Drummond out of the Mock for a while and now he is back in.

Miller would never, NEVER get out of the first round. I don't think he'd get past 16 myself.

I think ESPN and DraftExpress are better sources for all things draft related.

Comment

• at 5 or 6 you go quincy miller. He's a star

Comment

• Perry Jones III.

Comment

Working...
                                X