2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Did anyone watch the Gonzaga game? How did Pangos do/play?
    Of course! Pangos hit his first 5 shots and had 13 points, all in the first half (only 1 shot in the second half), 5 assists, 1 turnover. Excellent game by the whole team. Ohio State tomorrow.

Anyone watching Texas right now?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Did you watch the game though?
      He was being doubled on EVERY possession and made some GREAT passes out of the double team to find his teammates.
      Not to mention he had 11 rebounds.

There were a couple times I would have liked to see him go a bit stronger to the basket, he played within the offense, and allowed his teammates who were hitting their shots, to continue to do so. Pierre Jackson had a great game. Dude is a BLUR with the ball.
      I'm curious about Pierre Jackson's potential in the NBA. He's got a Nate Robinson build, but isn't a "me first" headcase. His lack of height might be a liability on the defensive end, but I like his game.

If he's available by the time we reach the 50th-ish pick, I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him.

Comment

• I'm really starting to like T-Rob. His the exactly the type of player we need for this for this culture change TOUGH KID!
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I'm curious about Pierre Jackson's potential in the NBA. He's got a Nate Robinson build, but isn't a "me first" headcase. His lack of height might be a liability on the defensive end, but I like his game.

If he's available by the time we reach the 50th-ish pick, I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him.
          yeah he reminds me of Isaiah Thomas 2.0 who i really liked
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Kabongo was awful
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• and so begins the fall of my bracket
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                Kabongo was awful
                I had Taxes winning too. But my bracket is still in good shape. Was fortunate enough to go 13-3 yesterday.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I had Taxes winning too. But my bracket is still in good shape. Was fortunate enough to go 13-3 yesterday.
                  Yancy Gates is a beast. Wasn't going to bet against him...atleast not with Texas.

Comment

• i just HAD to roll with texas cause of kabongo even though deep down i knew the team blew and coach was a asshole
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Wasn't betting against Yancy after the game against UCONN when he man handled Drummond. Dude is bad ass.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Wasn't betting against Yancy after the game against UCONN when he man handled Drummond. Dude is bad ass.
                        Don't forget the game vs Xavier.

Comment

• Drummond's stock is going to fall so, so hard
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's like he doesn't realize he's the biggest guy on the court. Kid needs another year.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              It's like he doesn't realize he's the biggest guy on the court. Kid needs another year.
                              I think Drummond needs the money more. He's not on scholarship.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                I think Drummond needs the money more. He's not on scholarship.
                                Seriously? He was a walk-on?

Comment

Working...
                                X