Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    They're not in are range
    NBAdraft.net has Moultrie at 7, and Lamb at 6. Being where we are we could drop. I just wanna know more about them from anyone. I'm not saying we should draft them, only because I have no idea about Moultrie, and I only know about Lamb's offensive abilities.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Just watched highlights of Andre Drummond(I know thier just highlights). After measurements and workouts he will for sure be the #2 pick. His one of those guys that were just born to play basketball. People might question his drive(They said the same thing about Dwight and still do) but the game comes so easy to him. It's not like his a bad kid. With all the red flags Demarcus Cousins had and he still went 5th. I'm not saying this cause I want BryCO to pick him. I saying it cause a PBA/need(MKG) might fall into are laps.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        NBAdraft.net has Moultrie at 7, and Lamb at 6. Being where we are we could drop. I just wanna know more about them from anyone. I'm not saying we should draft them, only because I have no idea about Moultrie, and I only know about Lamb's offensive abilities.
        I would go ask preschooler b4 I listen to anything on Nbadraft.net! But besides that Lamb is a very good prospect. He can shot the ball but what really intrigues me about him is his length(7 foot wingspan). With the right coaching he can be devastating on the defensive side.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I would go ask preschooler b4 I listen to anything on Nbadraft.net! But besides that Lamb is a very good prospect. He can shot the ball but what really intrigues me about him is his length(7 foot wingspan). With the right coaching he can be devastating on the defensive side.
          Yeah he has an NBA-ready game from what it looks to me, very good ball-handle, explosive, athletic, I like him. But, he seems like a jumpshot 1st, drive second.

And going back to your Drummond post, I have my if's about him, it says the second coming of Amare Stoudemire, or the second coming of Hasheem Thabeet type situations.

Comment

Yeah he has an NBA-ready game from what it looks to me, very good ball-handle, explosive, athletic, I like him. But, he seems like a jumpshot 1st, drive second.

And going back to your Drummond post, I have my if's about him, it says the second coming of Amare Stoudemire, or the second coming of Hasheem Thabeet type situations.
            True true. My favourite player in this draft is Thomas Robinson. No one plays with more heart than that guy no one!
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

True true. My favourite player in this draft is Thomas Robinson. No one plays with more heart than that guy no one!
              If we want a power forward in this draft and Davis is out, Robinson is my guy. But he seems a lot like a more offensively polished Ed Davis.

Comment

If we want a power forward in this draft and Davis is out, Robinson is my guy. But he seems a lot like a more offensively polished Ed Davis.
                Yeah I've made that statement b4 too. His more agile I feel like ED move like robot sometimes. I feel like Ed is the better help defender but T-Rob is the better man-to-man if it's on the perimeter or in the post. I think they cancel each other out on rebounding and hops. I just feel like T-Rob is the better player right now and his 2 years younger than ED. After everything T-Rob been through in his sophomore season I would not want to bet against this guy. He actually has something to play for every time he gets on that court.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Yeah I've made that statement b4 too. His more agile I feel like ED move like robot sometimes. I feel like Ed is the better help defender but T-Rob is the better man-to-man if it's on the perimeter or in the post. I think they cancel each other out on rebounding and hops. I just feel like T-Rob is the better player right now and his 2 years younger than ED. After everything T-Rob been through in his sophomore season I would not want to bet against this guy. He actually has something to play for every time he gets on that court.
                  I really like him, if Davis, and MKG are off of there. Robinson is next.

Comment

• I don't know how you get any tougher than this!

If your serious about changing the culture and toughness of the team you make this pick!

P.S. His a winner, I expect him to have a big game against Jared Sullinger today. If he measure at 6'10" like his listed, he'll be a definite top 3. He was unanimous a ALL-American this year. 1st time since Blake Griffin
                    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Mar 31, 2012, 03:31 AM.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I don't know how you get any tougher than this!

If your serious about changing the culture and toughness of the team you make this pick!

Unbelievable story. Great, great, great share there Chr1st1anL. He's tied with Gilchrist now. Just cause of his mentality and toughness. Man this guy is so mentally shaped it's just hard to believe.

Comment

Unbelievable story. Great, great, great share there Chr1st1anL. He's tied with Gilchrist now. Just cause of his mentality and toughness. Man this guy is so mentally shaped it's just hard to believe.

Tell me about it when I first saw this I was floored. I really don't know how your able to go out and play, the next day with all that. I remember that game last year it was one of his best as sophomore. Right after the game he just collapsed with tears. Most touching thing ever! That's why I said I would not want to bet against this guy.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

My biggest knock on T-Rob is that while he is very much a good athlete for the PF position, he isn't and probably won't become an elite one like Amar'e or Blake.

Comment

• Twitter.com via HoopsHype.com:

Scott Howard-Cooper: One scout told me he'd take T. Jones over Harrison Barnes. A sign of how much teams want to like Jones. And of Barnes' letdown postseason. Twitter

How the mighty have fallen (Barnes).
                            How the might have fallen and have attempted to come back (Jones).

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Twitter.com via HoopsHype.com:

How the mighty have fallen (Barnes).
                              How the might have fallen and have attempted to come back (Jones).
                              I've always been a fan of Terrence Jones, but he's a tweener isn't he?

Comment

I've always been a fan of Terrence Jones, but he's a tweener isn't he?
                                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X