2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that rules

Waiters is going to end up getting picked way too low for his talent level because of his size and whatever and whoever gets him is going to get a steal. it'll probably be the spurs, too. i hate them.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      hey we've never had a #3 pick, no better time than this year!
      We've also never had a 10th or 11th pick *gloom*
      Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Sat May 26, 2012, 02:03 AM. Reason: added quote
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        that rules

Waiters is going to end up getting picked way too low for his talent level because of his size and whatever and whoever gets him is going to get a steal. it'll probably be the spurs, too. i hate them.
        I think he is definitely lottery now. I feel like he would be perfect here in that Leandro role(With or without Bayless).

I'm still hoping he can play the 1. Which it seem like he can. 2.6 Ast 1.3 TO in 24 mins. Had 92 Ast and 48 TO on the season.

Not impress about the Ast number but the lack of TOs. For a scoring guard that's pretty low.
        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat May 26, 2012, 12:43 AM.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• that's a godawful assist to turnover ratio
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• for a guard
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Come on LOTTO BALLS!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ross' video was more impressive IMO, but that may be because Kidd-Gilchrist is a high-motor player that changes the game in ways you can't show in an individual workout.
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• Via Hoopshype.com

Kendall Marshall: My wrist is almost 100 percent. What people didn’t know is that I also fractured my elbow. That’s been the toughest thing for me to deal with, still not being able to go full contact. Hopefully, I’ll be ready to go by the Combine.
                  Ouch! fractured elbows can't be fun.

Comment

• Lets look at it this way. This is kind of a win win situation for the Raps. If PJ3 stays around 7th or 8th and we pick him then we're good, if he rises than someone has to drop, or we could get lucky and get a top 3 pick.

Comment

• Tweets from Chad Ford at Damein Lillard

Lillard going through one of the hardest workouts I've ever seen. Grueling. Zero questions about what kind of shape he's in.

Lillard hitting just about every shot here despite being run into the ground by trainer.

Great workout today for @Dame_Lillard Such a hard worker, Great shooter, Good athlete. Strongly believe he's a Top 10 pick.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Lillard going through one of the hardest workouts I've ever seen. Grueling. Zero questions about what kind of shape he's in.

Lillard hitting just about every shot here despite being run into the ground by trainer.

Great workout today for @Dame_Lillard Such a hard worker, Great shooter, Good athlete. Strongly believe he's a Top 10 pick.
                        If he is that good, he might not get past Portland (assuming the Nets pick is not top 3).

One more month

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          With all that training, you'd think someone would say, "Hey Michael. On the catch of your jumpers, don't bring the ball down to your ankles."

Comment

• Love me some Lillard. Would be totally fine with him as the pick if he falls.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Consider the source, but top SF's according to NBADraft.net:

The small forward field is filled with valuable complimentary pieces that can add balance to an uneven unit. Nobody on this list necessarily has superstar potential, but many are capable of earning long-term starting roles or holding significant reserve responsibilities. Small forwards are generally the most versatile athletes in the sport, and that's certainly the case with a number of the following prospects. Here are our top ten small forwards who've declared for 2012.
                              1. Harrison Barnes 6-8 223 SF UNC

2. Michael Kidd Gilchrist 6-7 232 SF UK Fr.

3. Moe Harkless 6-7 207 SF St. John's Fr.

4. Terrence Jones 6-9 240 SF Kentucky So.

5. Royce White 6-8 260 SF/PF Iowa St.

6. Jeffrey Taylor 6-7 220 SF Vanderbilt Sr.

7. Quincy Miller 6-9 210 SF Baylor Fr.

8. Kostas Popanikolaou 6-8 230 SF Panathinaikos (Greece) 1990

9. Kris Joseph 6-7 220 SG/SF Syracuse Sr.

10a. Draymond Green 6-6 235 SF Michigan St. Sr.

10b. Darius Miller 6-6 210 SF Kentucky Sr.

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba-draft-top-10-small-forwards

Click the link to read what they say about each.

Comment

• This is probably too early to do this but im way too excited so i propose a little game type dealie.

Pine for, want, hate.

Basically, pine for = players that will probably be too high to draft, but really want.
                                Want = most likely to be in our range and want BC to draft
                                Hate = most likely to be in our range and want BC to stay the hell away from

so, for mine

Pine: Davis, Beal, MKG
                                Want: Lamb, Lillard, Harkless, Rivers, Waiters
                                Hate: Henson, Sullinger, PJ3, Ross, Barnes
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X