• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb/Lillard/Harkless
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Lamb/Lillard

There's a few REALLY good SF's in next years draft. You can't fill every hole at once, unfortunately. I think both players are going to be special and if nothing else, be solid depth next season.

Either swing hard on a guy like Batum, or sign a cheapish guy like Brandon Rush that can come in and start for a year or two until you draft/sign your SF extraordinaire.

Just don't trade the pick unless its for a young stud just entering his prime. No Granger, no Iguodala. Please.
      Last edited by ceez; Wed May 30, 2012, 09:36 PM.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Damian Lillard

Comment

• ... for someone else.

There are a few guys I would like but I have a feeling this pick becomes someone that is not a rookie in 2012-2013.
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I do not think Barnes, Beal, or MKG get past Washington, Cleveland, or Sacramento.

Drummond ends up in Portland - book it!
            That's what I was thinking, they recently had a workout of all bigs and they are in desperate need of a center. I hope Drummond is a bust.

Comment

• Didn't biyombo showup bargnani earlier this season.
              I can see biyombo drummond working if they pick up some offense around the rim. The two with kemba is solid if u add two wingmen

Comment

• Raptors get a little Lamb, little Lamb, little Lamb...

Raptors get a little Lamb instead of PJ3
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• The way I see it is there is a major drop-off in production after 1, 3, and unfortunately for us, 7. If AD, MKG, Beal, TRob, Drummond, Barnes, or Lillard fall to us, we take them. If not, PJ3 is the way to go, as much as a lot of people would hate that.

Comment

• PJ3 or trade...remember he is really a 3...and that would give our frontcourt 22feet of wingspan...
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Lamb or Barnes or Beal. Otherwise try to trade up for MKG?

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        Raptors get a little Lamb, little Lamb, little Lamb...

Raptors get a little Lamb instead of PJ3
                        I like your steez
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• PJ3 or Lamb

Comment

• players we should be looking at

Comment

• Colangelo will select A.Rivers

Comment

• Drummond would fit in nicely in Portland IMO

Remember, Portland has said theyd likely trade their picks for established players. Jose and Ed for player(s) + pick?

Lamb AND Lillard?
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X