No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I would rather see us ppick somebody with elite potential rather than trading for mediocre players.

Comment

• Im liking PJ3. Freak athlete with enormous length, NBA body and quickness at the 3 who can hit a midrange shot. Smells like Kawhi Leonard who is tearing it up for the Spurs.

Comment

• Rafael Araujo

Oh wait, wrong year.
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          What happens when the other team goes small?

Do you see Drummond or Biyombo being effective guarding a PF like Millsap, Josh Smith, Bargnani, Dirk, etc. to name a few?
          biyombo might have a better chance at that then drummond but those are hard covers for anyone. and of course those won't be the only 2 bigs the team employs.

Comment

• Via Twitter:

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider

Raptors: Need someone who can get to basket … Waiters, Lamb, Ross, Lillard seem to be the targets

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              biyombo might have a better chance at that then drummond but those are hard covers for anyone. and of course those won't be the only 2 bigs the team employs.
              I think anyone who can shoot outside 15 feet will be a tough cover for the two.

I see Robinson before Drummond.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/bry...lo-may-30-2012

BC's take on evening's events.

Comment

• BC sounded like he sure plans on moving the pick from that presser dealie :/
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm pretty high on White, but not at 8. We could trade down to get him. With #8 I would take Kendall Marshall and move Bayless to the 2 and have them both control the second unit. This makes a lot of sense to me.
                    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• I'm really liking Jeremy Lamb at this point, Rivers is there, and Perry Jones is on the back of my mind.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• End of season presser (which is available online) all we heard was shooters, but Chad says we need slashers. I don't doubt him but I think it's misdirection from the Raps. My list includes Lamb, PJ3, moving up for Barnes, or trade back in the draft.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Interesting that BC wants to "tweak the process" to discourage tanking.

Comment

• PJ3 him and DeMar would gel well. He has a nice stroke that will only improve and he is a monster athlete

Comment

• Here is what I don't want: The Best available player or a safe pick like Derozan and Ed Davis.

I want to take a big gamble on a player.

Go big or go home!!
                              Last edited by Hotshot; Wed May 30, 2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Darien wrote: View Post
                                Im liking PJ3. Freak athlete with enormous length, NBA body and quickness at the 3 who can hit a midrange shot. Smells like Kawhi Leonard who is tearing it up for the Spurs.
                                if he had kawhi' heart he would be second overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X