Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francozilla

Meyers Leonard >>>> Jonas Valanciunas
    Is this Meyers really that good? I'm surprised he's not in mock drafts' top10s

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
      Is this Meyers really that good? I'm surprised he's not in mock drafts' top10s
      He was at the U19 in Latvia apparently and did well so his scout report says (I guess you dont recall ). But if I remember correctly it was a Florida player (I forget his name now) who was the starter. I dont know about this Fraschilla pundit...dont much care for his evaluations. In any case if he said that he has a disagreement with his colleague Chad Ford....who said JV would be the 2nd pick in this draft. That said Leonard is moving up the board and ranked 12th in Draftexpress.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

you like
        Nice video and thanks for posting. Me likely but let's be clear that might be a nice crossover but it's no Tim Hardaway killer crossover. That is a feint to one side and single dribble crossover the other way. I'm a bit picky when it comes to crossovers

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          Nice video and thanks for posting. Me likely but let's be clear that might be a nice crossover but it's no Tim Hardaway killer crossover. That is a feint to one side and single dribble crossover the other way. I'm a bit picky when it comes to crossovers
          I would never try to compare him with Tim Hardaway. He would have the best crossover on the team without a doubt though
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            He was at the U19 in Latvia apparently and did well so his scout report says (I guess you dont recall ). But if I remember correctly it was a Florida player (I forget his name now) who was the starter. I dont know about this Fraschilla pundit...dont much care for his evaluations. In any case if he said that he has a disagreement with his colleague Chad Ford....who said JV would be the 2nd pick in this draft. That said Leonard is moving up the board and ranked 12th in Draftexpress.
            Leonard is okay. Doesn't have the same potential as Valanciunas. The guy that is claiming that Leonard is better than Valanciunas is some random fool, not Fran Fraschilla. Actually, Fraschilla is very high on Valanciunas and raved about him last season. He was also the one that said that Valanciunas reminds him of Pau Gasol.

And the guy from Florida you're thinking about it Patric Young.

Comment

• Zeller, Moultrie and Meyers will all be good, maybe great centers. I don't think any of them have big Val's potential though.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Thanks Mango.

Comment

• A know Colangelo seems interested in Harkless and I wasn't a huge fan till I watched the first half of this video. The second half brought me down to reality; however, definitely more interested in him after seeing how he was not highly recruited, is very young and has a high basketball IQ.

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• JV reminds me of a hybrid of Bynum and Duncan, not sure if everyone agrees with me, but he just reminds me as that. (sharp elbows when he's posting, hands always high, a bit grounded, etc)

Leonard has the better shot I believe, but JV has the instincts. Also, JV likes contact more than Leonard. My two cents lol
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      Zeller, Moultrie and Meyers will all be good, maybe great centers. I don't think any of them have big Val's potential though.
                      You would not find one NBA GM who would trade JV for any of those three... not even Charlotte would do this (well, maybe Charlotte).

Comment

• JV is supposed to be a 2nd overall pick if he was to get drafted this year .....
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                          JV reminds me of a hybrid of Bynum and Duncan, not sure if everyone agrees with me, but he just reminds me as that. (sharp elbows when he's posting, hands always high, a bit grounded, etc)

Leonard has the better shot I believe, but JV has the instincts. Also, JV likes contact more than Leonard. My two cents lol
                          I think I know what you mean, the way he moves also reminds me of Bynum a little. Holds the ball high and like you said sticks out his elbows a lot. That's a very good thing for a center to get accustomed to.

Comment

• Marshall, Lillard and Ross in for workouts today. Lillard not working out against anyone interestingly.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Funny because he was a late lottery pick and now he's dropped like crazy. All cause of that damn ACL injury. He's got tremendous upside
                              I'm not sure if his recent drop has much to do with the ACL. Scouts have been aware the injury for a full season, so it doesn't make sense why his stock would suddenly drop now (unless it's negatively affecting his performance in workouts).

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                                JV is supposed to be a 2nd overall pick if he was to get drafted this year .....
                                ....according to Chad Ford. That's one mans opinion.

Way too much pressure piled on JV's shoulders I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X