Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    2 Days Away!!!

i know eh. 2 more days. can't wait. 14,16 maybe tjones is in the cards, tross

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      I'm not so sure. I've always believed that PJ3 will pull a Tristan Thompson and jump up the board with some team surprising alot of people and taking him Top 10. Never know though. 2 Days Away!!!
      The thing about TT was his 'advanced stats' 'metrics' 'future prospected performance' ...... er, whatever it was..... was off the charts. Plus no one ever questioned his motor, desire, and ability to use his physical abilities.

PJ3's talent is nowhere near that of TT though so who knows?

I second the

2 Days Away!!!!

and raise you one exclamation mark.

Comment

• http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...t-dion-waiters

Our favorite thing about Dion is his catchphrase. "Humble & Hungry." He says it all the time, after every game, anytime he writes something, ad nauseum. What's so great about it is that Dion is anything but humble. It's not that he's cocky, but he knows how friggin' good he is. On Twitter, he spends most of the day retweeting all of the praise and comparisons to Dwyane Wade that he receives. But because he's not actually the one saying it...he's humble. See how that works?
        He might not be humble, but he's matured a lot from that freshman flare-up.
        Like Dion, the SU offense worked best in transition. Both are, at times, unstoppable in transition. But in the half-court set, you never really got a sense that Dion was in control. He was usually either just looking for his own shot or rushing things. He's got a lot of work to do in order to succeed in the NBA.
        http://orangefizz.net/2011/01/boehei...iters-blow-up/

Dion said something. Boeheim knows it. But the reason he’s a Hall of Famer is understanding 19-year-old tempers in the heat of the moment and how to address combustible situations. In this case, he threw a wet blanket over it. Dion is still on this team. What his standing is within it? That’s a whole different discussion.
        http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...-392012--3862/

Unfortunately for Waiters, despite his pick-and-roll and transition prowess, he's struggled to consistently perform at a high level in most other areas of offense this season, most notably showing troubles consistently contributing in the half court against top competition. While Waiters possesses good ball-handling skills, excellent body control, and flashes of potent jump-shooting ability, he doesn't have a true go-to skill in the half court if unable to simply overpower his man, while also being plagued by errant decision-making at times.
        Last edited by bobbybutler; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Those son of a bitch warriors are going to screw everything up
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Those son of a bitch warriors are going to screw everything up
            Not if:

1) Davis goes 1 and in no particular order Beal, MKG, Robinson go 2 through 4
            2) Kings take Drummond/Lillard at 5
            3) Blazers take Lillard/Drummond at 6
            4) Warriora take Lillard/Waiters at 7

Barnes at 8 would be great.

Comment

• Word is the Kings are now leaning towards Lillard (I'm serious) over Barnes or MKG.

Oh, Sacramento.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Someone is going to fall into Colangelo's lap. There are so many good prospects that I am 100% sure Colangelo drafts an excellent prospect.

Comment

• Even if Drummond falls to us, that's a valuable trade chip.

Comment

• Sacramento: Where guards go to die
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Someone is going to fall into Colangelo's lap. There are so many good prospects that I am 100% sure Colangelo drafts an excellent prospect.
                      +1

hope its barnes. hypothetical here, if it is barnes would you guys want the lowry trade to go through or keep barnes? i would lead towards keeping barnes and jose and seeing what happens next year

Comment

• @Ceez

Some more smoke I think....why would they pick DL when they have their PG in Isaiah Thomas?

Comment

• And Fredette. And Tyreke. And Thornton...
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            @Ceez

Some more smoke I think....why would they pick DL when they have their PG in Isaiah Thomas?
                            I would say ask David Kahn about that one.
                            Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Draft Express is reporting that it has been confirmed that Houston has just traded Chase Budinger to Minnesota for the #18 pick. This gives Houston #14, #16, and #18 in the first round.

Did the need another pick to complete the Toronto and Sacramento deals? Or are they gearing up for something else?
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                                Draft Express is reporting that it has been confirmed that Houston has just traded Chase Budinger to Minnesota for the #18 pick. This gives Houston #14, #16, and #18 in the first round.

Did the need another pick to complete the Toronto and Sacramento deals? Or are they gearing up for something else?
                                Wow, Houston definitely has something crazy lined up. This is going to be a fun 36 hours...

Comment

Working...
                                X