No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Golden State #7 rumors, this one involving yet another wing RR has been intrigued with this year...

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
    RT @Chris_Broussard: Lots of teams calling Denver. 1 of several moves being discussed: Wil Chandler to G State for 7th pick

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      I dunno. Obviously MKG/Barnes would be BPA but I think GS would take Lillard or Waiters. The warriors have a ton of cash tied into the SF position.
      The predominant rumour is that Golden State are just as much after a guy like Gay/AI/Batum, as we are.
      Besides Richard Jefferson and Dorrell Wright, I can't think of anyone thats 'capable' of playing the 3 on that Roster.

Comment

I dunno. Obviously MKG/Barnes would be BPA but I think GS would take Lillard or Waiters. The warriors have a ton of cash tied into the SF position.

Might be raps best plan to trade spots with them, throw them the 37th pick maybe?
        No way. 2nd round is deep this year. I am almost as excited about that pick - seriously.

Comment

Apparently Portland are hot for Rivers now after their workout, meaning Lillard or even Barnes/MKG could fall to the raps.
          Portland could probably get Rivers with the 11 pick ... assuming the Raptors have a better option at 8

Comment

• Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

Bayless, Davis, DeRozan, Forbes, Amir Johnson and Damon Stoudamire will speak to media before draft tomorrow at ACC.

Foreshadowing? Raps have only selected 1 PG in first round before.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              No way. 2nd round is deep this year. I am almost as excited about that pick - seriously.
              Even if it meant the difference between MKG/Barnes or Waiters/Rivers?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
                Portland could probably get Rivers with the 11 pick ... assuming the Raptors have a better option at 8
                Yeah, meaning they take Drummond or Leonard
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  The predominant rumour is that Golden State are just as much after a guy like Gay/AI/Batum, as we are.
                  Besides Richard Jefferson and Dorrell Wright, I can't think of anyone thats 'capable' of playing the 3 on that Roster.
                  Apparently Jerry West loves Waiters and the owner loves Drummond, so it'll be fun to see how this gets resolved.
                  Who's gonna touch that Jefferson contract? 22 million for the next 2 seasons.

Comment

Even if it meant the difference between MKG/Barnes or Waiters/Rivers?
                    Hmmmmmm.... good point.

Now i have a headache. Thanks, ceez.

Waiters and Rivers are SG's where MKG and Barnes are legit SF.

Comment

• I'd trade that first second round pick if it meant getting Barnes..and as long as we didn't have to take on a horrible contract to do so, absolutely.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

Bayless, Davis, DeRozan, Forbes, Amir Johnson and Damon Stoudamire will speak to media before draft tomorrow at ACC.

Foreshadowing? Raps have only selected 1 PG in first round before.
                        I hope so this dude a stud!
                        License to Lillard

What else would you want from a PG prospect? Mighty Mouse reign in are PG of the future.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This is nuts. There are so many smoke screens being sent from every camp picking 2 down. I'm guessing the actual draft isn't going to be half as crazy as all the speculation here. I'm loving every minute of this by the way

Comment

• Dion Waiters NBA READY

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I hope so this dude a stud!

What else would you want from a PG prospect? Mighty Mouse reign in are PG of the future.
                              He is smooth....and has a fine personality. Wonder if that was the nba 3 he was shooting cause what they showed looked like he was making them easy and deep into the workout.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                This is nuts. There are so many smoke screens being sent from every camp picking 2 down. I'm guessing the actual draft isn't going to be half as crazy as all the speculation here. I'm loving every minute of this by the way
                                Personally, I think half the league is on fire there is so much smoke.

Comment

Working...
                                X