Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    One pick away from Barnes I'm praying. Ill be pissed if gs takes him
    Prepare for the worse. Prepared to be pissed or excited!

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
      The pick very well might be Drummond to GS. The new owner really wants Drummond. Fingers crossed!
      Interesting point is that Barnes could become a duplication or Wright - a 3pt shooting SF. Hopefully they go for upside over potential redundancy...

Comment

• Oh man c'mon; Barnes or Bust!! (probably been sayin that for a year now!)

Never thought he'd EVER fall this far though. Especially with his impressive showing at the Combines.

Comment

• But if GS does indeed pick Barnes, Colangelo HAS to pick Drummond. Best player available. I'd be upset if Rivers was picked over Drummond.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Oh man c'mon; Barnes or Bust!! (probably been sayin that for a year now!)
            Didn't hear that for about three months?

Comment

• I wish we had Thomas Robinson I know that look, he is rdy for war

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Interesting point is that Barnes could become a duplication or Wright - a 3pt shooting SF. Hopefully they go for upside over potential redundancy...
                Not to mention they also have Richard Jefferson and the 2 years, 22 million remaining.

Comment

• GS is taking their time with this...they have a tough choice.

Comment

But if GS does indeed pick Barnes, Colangelo HAS to pick Drummond. Best player available. I'd be upset if Rivers was picked over Drummond.
                    id think a trade down or trade right after the pick happens goes down

Comment

• What if there is a possibility that Chicago is gonna take advantage of the situation? They have been very high with Barnes for Deng. I have a feeling Barnes might go to Chicago :/

Comment

• Surprised there haven't been more trades.

Comment

But if GS does indeed pick Barnes, Colangelo HAS to pick Drummond. Best player available. I'd be upset if Rivers was picked over Drummond.
                          Agreed. C'mon Houston.... trade with GS so you can get Drummond!

Comment

• fuck.

Comment

• Damn you Golden State. Damn you to HELL!

Comment

• Fuck....

Comment

Working...
                                X