2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Can't they go to Golden State for Barnes?
    Golden State can't offer them $10+M in cap relief like Toronto can, which is the main reason they would trade Gay - to re-sign Mayo, Speights and Arthur.

Ross & Davis & JJ for Gay & #25 --> would free up over $11M cap space for Memphis

Comment

• We could have traded down to 15 and still got him.

frustrating.

after missing out on barnes

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Golden State can't offer them $10+M in cap relief like Toronto can, which is the main reason they would trade Gay - to re-sign Mayo, Speights and Arthur.

Ross & Davis & JJ for Gay & #25 --> would free up over $11M cap space for Memphis
        Just curious. What about Deng? Chicago have been wanting Barnes for a long time now...

Comment

• I am rooting for Drummond. I hope he fits in with Monroe.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            On the bright side: He's not another euro?
            Tone down the racism... Valanciunas looks like a pretty solid EURO coming in.

Comment

• Good on the Pistons. That's a solid foundation with Drummond, Munroe and Knight

Comment

• Now I gotta watch some clips. Wasn't expecting this to happen...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  Tone down the racism... Valanciunas looks like a pretty solid EURO coming in.
                  I know. It was a joke...

Comment

• I really like Ross but that's a heck of a reach. I wonder if this is some kind of trade or something. Could have traded down for him.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Pistons totally got a steal at the 9th spot..

Comment

• WOW TERRENCE ROSS!!??
                        I didnt see that one coming. but man am i ever excited with the pick. I think BC made an excellent pick.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I said long ago in the main draft thread that I had a feeling TRoss could be the best player to come out of this draft excluding Davis.

Very happy but I think we could have traded down to get him and gain an asset.

Comment

• Why did we not pick Drummond?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              I really like Ross but that's a heck of a reach. I wonder if this is some kind of trade or something. Could have traded down for him.
                              You'd think they could've traded with Houston and drafted Ross @ #12, while picking up Lowry. Either BC really loves him, or another team does.

Comment

• Torching

Now wait to see Drummond torching Raptors each time we play Pistons ... The like Iggy, Granger and son on!

Comment

Working...
                                X