2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    What is the best way to see that Barnes slides past GSW?

Create a sense of demand and urgency for Waiters.
    Can I delete this?

Wow.

F-U CLE & CHA & coin flips

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Still no trades?! WTF. General Mangers... DO YOUR JOB!
      Can't be sure what's coming, especially after BC's smokescreen proved to be extremely effective masking their true pick intentions!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Still no trades?! WTF. General Mangers... DO YOUR JOB!
        I am guessing a lot of trades got thrown off by some changes in the draft (like waiters jumping and ross getting picked high).

Comment

• Jesus, why do the raptors always throw the curve ball...just look at our draft history. Ugh I can't stand the pick!
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• I feel sick tonight.

The only thing giving me comfort is how last year's pick turned out despite numerous negative outcries initially.

Unfortunately, last year I was ecstatic. This year I'm not.

Comment

• pillowmint wrote: View Post
              Jesus, why do the raptors always throw the curve ball...just look at our draft history. Ugh I can't stand the pick!
              Makes the Draft more interesting?

Comment

• Harkless going to 76ers?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I feel sick tonight.
                  I was wondering when you were gonna comment on this Matt :P

Comment

• Ross will probably be a awesome 'glue' guy but if he's an SG and we are keeping him according to ESPN insider maybe DeMar trade is in the works?

we still have a gaping hole at SF -- maybe we can somehow get Nash and Kirlenko (if Gay/Igoudala isn't happening)

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
                      Ross will probably be a awesome 'glue' guy but if he's an SG and we are keeping him according to ESPN insider maybe DeMar trade is in the works?

we still have a gaping hole at SF -- maybe we can somehow get Nash and Kirlenko (if Gay/Igoudala isn't happening)
                      Ross is 6'7", so I'm sure he could play SF. Or DeRozan could. Or Rudy Gay could.

Comment

• Hmmmm....Harkless. Good pick. When it's time for Iguodala to depart, Harkless will be ready.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Ross is 6'7", so I'm sure he could play SF. Or DeRozan could. Or Rudy Gay could.
                          Initially drafting him would have him play the small forward. He's versatile, can play both wing positions because of height and game. Just needs to get stronger like Derozan.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• 76ers and the Rockets always have the best draft picks.

Comment

• Ross is as skinny as Rivers. I can't see him playing SF yet.

Comment

• Lol. Terrance Ross at 27. Damn. I can only hope that he turns out better than Dion waiters making the cavs having the worst pick in the lotteyr this year

Comment

Working...
                                X