No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's got to be something in the works here. It just feels weird that BC and Co. would reach this deep. He could've easily traded down. Really weird.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I feel sick tonight.

The only thing giving me comfort is how last year's pick turned out despite numerous negative outcries initially.

Unfortunately, last year I was ecstatic. This year I'm not.
      How was the mood at st louis?

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
        Ross will probably be a awesome 'glue' guy but if he's an SG and we are keeping him according to ESPN insider maybe DeMar trade is in the works?

we still have a gaping hole at SF -- maybe we can somehow get Nash and Kirlenko (if Gay/Igoudala isn't happening)
        This organization can't afford to take 'glue guys' in the lottery. It;s not to meant to be a slight against you in no way, connected, so please don't take it as such.

Comment

• I just want to see BCs interview when he justifies err....discusses his reasons for this pick

Comment

• I can't even write anything right now I'm still so stunned and confused by this pick...AHHHHHHHHHHHH. This is the life we chose, being Raps fans.
            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• I don't expect anything to be in the works. Just like the trade deadline. All hype, no substance.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                There's got to be something in the works here. It just feels weird that BC and Co. would reach this deep. He could've easily traded down. Really weird.
                Yeah it just does not seem right. No way does anyone let pass Drummond just to reach for a guy who may not even fill a need at SF with his size.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I feel sick tonight.

The only thing giving me comfort is how last year's pick turned out despite numerous negative outcries initially.

Unfortunately, last year I was ecstatic. This year I'm not.
                  I was one of a few guys that was thrilled with Valanciunas immediately... I am not thrilled with this year's surprise pick.

Comment

• Okay Royce White is off the board :/

Comment

• Who would have guessed T. Jones went after White?

Comment

• Finally a trade

Comment

• When you pick a player to play in Canada, you want him to keep his persona he had in college, and it seems like T Ross was chosen because he will bring it every game.

BC and co. must of known this and he will be grateful that he was drafted as high as he was expected. In fact I think he will play harder just to prove he is worthy of the eighth overall pick with his particular skill set, IMO, he's a poor mans MKG with a jumper.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Second round.

I think the second round will be very important. There will be talent that we can go after like Kris Joseph, Robert Sacre, Darius Miller and Doron Lamb perhaps. If guys like Tony Wroten Jr. drop, there is Quincy Acy, Miles Plumlee, Scott Machado. There will be a good amount of guys that can be solid players in the league. With the 37th pick, I would really like to go after Darius Miller if he's still on the board.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Finally a trade
                              So the Cavs will get Tyler Zeller?

Comment

• Tyler Zeller and Dion Waiters in Cleveland? Austin Rivers and Anthony Davis in New Orleans? Hmmmmmmm...
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X