X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torch19 wrote: View Post
    Terrence ross. Terrence ross ? I cant get around it
    Something I mentioned in another thread

Can't fault the raps henchmen for this one. From day one of the exit interviews last year, they were saying "we need a shooter. We need shooters". If there was a drinking game for that word, we would have spent the whole spring hammered. They picked a shooter. I never was good at listening.

Comment

• We apparently picked the wrong Terrence AND the wrong Quincy...

Comment

• Ross has great handles, can shoot the ball with the best of them, is 6'6"/6'7" and is a supreme athlete. Not sure what people are upset about ... but ah well.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Here's BC explaining himself.
          Interesting to note that BC thinks Ross is a SG. Wonder what's up for the starting SF job?

Comment

• We may get Scott Machado at 56 ... but if he's available that may be too predictable

Comment

• Machado, please drop
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I'm actually excited to see Acy and Jonas beat the shit outta each other in practice, while Bargnani picks flowers on the sidelines...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Ross has great handles, can shoot the ball with the best of them, is 6'6"/6'7" and is a supreme athlete. Not sure what people are upset about ... but ah well.
                  He has a 6'7'' wingspan, thats not great at all.

He's under 200 lbs

His ball handling is slightly better than DeRozan.

I'm not that upset, just thought if we picked Drummond, we's have offers, better offers.

It's good to point out that all my guys were gone by the time we picked.

Stupid Cleveland.
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• lmao at the reaction - New York

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      Interesting to note that BC thinks Ross is a SG. Wonder what's up for the starting SF job?
                      Demar, it was nice knowing you. Too bad things didn't work out.

Comment

• I love the disappointment in all the New York Knicks fans. Makes me feel better

Comment

• I don't expect DeMar to be traded. I think they squeeze him into the 3.

Comment

lmao at the reaction - New York
                            The fans there are mad ignorant. Papanikolaou is a really good pickup. He's not a supreme athlete, but he gets after it. Plays solid D, good rebounder. Reminds me a lot of Omri Casspi. He was the MVP of the Euro league final 4.

Comment

He has a 6'7'' wingspan, thats not great at all.
                              And yet he was probably the best Wing Defender AND Top 3 shooter available.

He's under 200 lbs
                              So what? He's 6'7" and will be playing SG.

His ball handling is slightly better than DeRozan.
                              Disagree. His handles are MUCH better than Derozan.

I'm not that upset, just thought if we picked Drummond, we's have offers, better offers.
                              I don't disagree, I suppose, but BC is a Draft Maestro.
                              So he wins when I'm on the fence about one of his decisions. Haha

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                Demar, it was nice knowing you. Too bad things didn't work out.
                                If we thought the Raptors had lots of trade assets before the draft, I would say they are stockpiled in assets now! At least 1 of Amir/Davis/Acy would seem destined to go (if not 2), JJ is likely still expendable if he's replaced by a big name SF, DD is now more of a tradeable asset than ever, plus Bayless & Weems (S&T), 2013 picks... BC is going to be BUSY!

Comment

Working...
                                X