X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Omg .................
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• soooo annoyed!

Comment

• Well I'm assuming today was probably the worst day to be a Raptors fan as it has been insanely disappointing. All that hype for nothing

Comment

• on one hand there was no way Casey was rolling with 3 rookies, on the other hand what the fuck man cmon
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I pictured you screaming and throwing stuff when "Acy" was announced instead of "Miller"! How you doing over there tonight NoProps? I am thinking good things about Ross...
              Well Miller wouldn't get playing time anyway and he's not as explosive as Acy so i'm good with the pick

Comment

• one shot for my pain, one shot for my sorrow
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Check the video I posted a little back, BC says that he see's Ross playing the 2.
                  But what did DC say?

Comment

• Good night all. Let us all wake up in a world where Terrence Ross surprises everyone.

Comment

• I would have rather have taken the kid Brooklyn took. Looks like a mean, tough SOB.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        I would have rather have taken the kid Brooklyn took. Looks like a mean, tough SOB.
                        The cubby one?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          The cubby one?
                          Chubby? Yeah, sure.

Comment

• Also keep in mind sonny weems played Sf for us and he was 6'6" and weighed like 203 only 5 pounds more than Ross who still has lots of time to bulk up and fill out his frame.

Comment

• We should have drafted Marcus Denmon.

Comment

• Of course we didn't draft Machado with our last selection. Can't have too many rookies on this team next season because, you know, we're going all in next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X