Jose, Demar and Sonny showing off in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose, Demar and Sonny showing off in Spain

Jose and the gang teaching and showing off to the kids at his camp in Barcelona.

Note the SICK two handed dunk by Jose! He even hangs on for a couple of seconds!

demar still cant hit that trey lol
    ya dun noe

Comment

Jose looks closer to their dunking game than they look to his outside game! haha :P

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
        demar still cant hit that trey lol
        He did hit that one over the 4ft kid.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
          He did hit that one over the 4ft kid.
          jose was shocked that even went in ahahaha
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

It's just too bad the Europeans and Americans on the team can't get along. That's why you shouldn't draft Europeans.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

What?! I was in Barcelona 5 days ago!!
              As if I missed these guys!

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                It's just too bad the Europeans and Americans on the team can't get along. That's why you shouldn't draft Europeans.
                Do we know this for sure? Or is it off speculated posts and comments from media, just giving us a self-made assumptions and we all run off with that. If that was the case, players would be moved because of the effect on the core guys that BC has, moving forward. This is a roster without the Hedo factor. Bargs is quiet by nature. Jose is liked by his peers, it's the fans that don't like him and want to find reasons to hate him. Basketball life and off-court life is very different.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                  Do we know this for sure? Or is it off speculated posts and comments from media, just giving us a self-made assumptions and we all run off with that. If that was the case, players would be moved because of the effect on the core guys that BC has, moving forward. This is a roster without the Hedo factor. Bargs is quiet by nature. Jose is liked by his peers, it's the fans that don't like him and want to find reasons to hate him. Basketball life and off-court life is very different.
                  I was kidding. Jose seems to have always gotten along with everyone. He was good friends with Bosh before he left. Jose, from what I have heard, is usually the one that organizes team functions, and has probably been the biggest leader this team has had over the last 4 or 5 years. My point was that this anti-European talk is absolutely nonsense.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Derozen REALLY needs to increase his range if he's going to take another step up next year. Seriously.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      Derozen REALLY needs to increase his range if he's going to take another step up next year. Seriously.
                      seriously...
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Well he became VERY effective, and efficient from 15-20 feet, where a year earlier he was non-existent. I see no reason why, with a little bit of work, he will have any troubles continueing to improve his touch. He's shown to be a gym rat and a good character guy.
                        I think he'll be just fine. He knows what he has to do.
                        Last year he managed more than half his points off Jump shots, while shooting at a respectable .434.
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Jul 1, 2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Well he became VERY effective, and efficient from 15-20 feet, where a year earlier he was non-existent. I see no reason why, with a little bit of work, he will have any troubles continueing to improve his touch. He's shown to be a gym rat and a good character guy.
                          I think he'll be just fine. He knows what he has to do.
                          Last year he managed more than half his points off Jump shots, while shooting at a respectable .434.
                          Of course you missed it since you were away (welcome back), but Demar actually worked with Casey over the last two summers, so perhaps that helped him, and no contact during the lockout...hope he can get a private coach to help him.

Comment

Sonny - *Glances at kids* "Man these guys are pretty short... I could totally play here!"

Comment

Derozan and Sonny really need to work on their body language in public, they looked so awkward. Jose is quite the diplomat.

Comment

Working...
                              X