Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez
    replied
    Derozen REALLY needs to increase his range if he's going to take another step up next year. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    Do we know this for sure? Or is it off speculated posts and comments from media, just giving us a self-made assumptions and we all run off with that. If that was the case, players would be moved because of the effect on the core guys that BC has, moving forward. This is a roster without the Hedo factor. Bargs is quiet by nature. Jose is liked by his peers, it's the fans that don't like him and want to find reasons to hate him. Basketball life and off-court life is very different.
    I was kidding. Jose seems to have always gotten along with everyone. He was good friends with Bosh before he left. Jose, from what I have heard, is usually the one that organizes team functions, and has probably been the biggest leader this team has had over the last 4 or 5 years. My point was that this anti-European talk is absolutely nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    It's just too bad the Europeans and Americans on the team can't get along. That's why you shouldn't draft Europeans.
    Do we know this for sure? Or is it off speculated posts and comments from media, just giving us a self-made assumptions and we all run off with that. If that was the case, players would be moved because of the effect on the core guys that BC has, moving forward. This is a roster without the Hedo factor. Bargs is quiet by nature. Jose is liked by his peers, it's the fans that don't like him and want to find reasons to hate him. Basketball life and off-court life is very different.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    What?! I was in Barcelona 5 days ago!!
    As if I missed these guys!

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    It's just too bad the Europeans and Americans on the team can't get along. That's why you shouldn't draft Europeans.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Maleko wrote: View Post
    He did hit that one over the 4ft kid.
    jose was shocked that even went in ahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Maleko
    replied
    Hassan wrote: View Post
    demar still cant hit that trey lol
    He did hit that one over the 4ft kid.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Jose looks closer to their dunking game than they look to his outside game! haha :P

Leave a comment:

• Hassan
    replied
    demar still cant hit that trey lol

Leave a comment:

• Rapzilla
    started a topic Jose, Demar and Sonny showing off in Spain

Jose, Demar and Sonny showing off in Spain

Jose and the gang teaching and showing off to the kids at his camp in Barcelona.

Note the SICK two handed dunk by Jose! He even hangs on for a couple of seconds!
Working...
X