Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada vs Lithunia 1:30pm EST (FIBA U19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada vs Lithunia 1:30pm EST (FIBA U19)

Korea defeats Croatia 75-71 lol

Comment

crazy tournament!

with the lockout, it's quite fascinating we're quite interested in the fiba U19.

Comment

Croatia was already qualified to the second round. They have the first seed no matter what. So, they rested two of their best players and the other two just played about 20 minutes.

Comment

Canada 6 - 19 Lithuania (4:50 1st) <-- Live Boxscore and Play by Play

Comment

A piece of trivia (well not for me). Kevin Pangos the Canadian pg is from around my area (Holland Landing...near Newmarket). Nice kid, very talented ballhandler, recruited quite heavily I hear and going to Gonzaga this year as a freshman.

Comment

2nd half just started, and the score is 28 - 63 for Lithuania. Jonas Val has 13 points 9 rebounds and 3 blocks.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                2nd half just started, and the score is 28 - 63 for Lithuania. Jonas Val has 13 points 9 rebounds and 3 blocks.
                Nice!! Let's hope he continues this strong play all summer long and into next season - hopefully (fingers crossed*) when he comes to Toronto, he'll be ready to play as a solid five for the raps
                Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Val fouled out early in 4th, got an unsportsmanlike call. Game is out of reach for Canada though.

Comment

Game is over, 111-68. JV only played 14 minutes, 15 points, 9 rebs, 4 blocks. Looks like Lithuania will be playing Serbia on monday, USA on tuesday and Egypt on wednesday.

Comment

Rilu wrote: View Post
                      Game is over, 111-68. JV only played 14 minutes, 15 points, 9 rebs, 4 blocks. Looks like Lithuania will be playing Serbia on monday, USA on tuesday and Egypt on wednesday.
                      Yes! a rematch with team USA, wished the game was televised.

Comment

All games after today will be televised.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                          All games after today will be televised.
                          Actually according to the FIBA website, they won't televise any game till the quarter finals, so unless you're talking about a Lithuanian feed, I don't think we'll be able to watch it.

Comment

Sorry, my bad... for some reason, i thought this next round was going to be streamed.

Comment

Valanciunas fouled out in just 14 minutes. He did put up eye popping stats in that amount of time, but that's going to be his biggest problem, especially when he gets to the NBA. I'd expect a year or two of Amir like foul-issues. My Amir comparison really does seem pretty accurate, at this point.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X