X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyMomLovesMe
    replied
    I thought you did not want the props

Anyway posted this video on my facebook page the day it came out (sorry props its been making rounds and I think most of the posters have seen it already - but its so good that no one minds it being re-posted). I am not as certain on DD as some, but this video sold me hope and I looked down at my glass and it was filled with koolaid. Hopefully, Casey takes DD to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    your welcome guys!

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    I saw this about a week ago. DeMar's popularity among the rest of the league is growing in leaps and bounds. This guy is a stud keep it coming next year D.

On a side note the guy who made these videos did a great job. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Papa Burgundy
    replied
    YEEAAHHH!!!!! DeMar the Beast! He's going to show the league what Vince could have done with some hard work!

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Ed Davis ended it very nicely:

"We are going to be something to be reckoned with for years."

Nice sentiment - hopefully the optimism becomes reality.

Leave a comment:

• Macc
    replied
    Great find, thank you. The ending was awesome and this was very well put together. Excited for next season (whether it be this year or next year) and how DeMar will respond. I'm hoping for a 50 point game next season .

Leave a comment:

• G-locity
    replied
    hopefully he becomes that player that we need and can depend on, can't wait for him and the rest of the guys to bond and gel and start winning games.

Leave a comment:

• ATT
    replied
    amazing..love the spin around gay and kobe..then his "word" with lebron james!

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    replied
    wow......likin the chronological order the vid is in too.....awesome vid....10 thumbs up

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    albertan_10 wrote: View Post
    why?
    He goes for a high five, and this little girl completely rejects him, ahahahahhaha

Leave a comment:

• CB4
    replied
    albertan_10 wrote: View Post
    why?
    At 7:55 he gets snubbed by a little girl.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Great watch. Thanks for posting that.
    Got a little emotional there watching that at the end.

Between Demar, Ed and Bayless, (and Jonas coming along shortly) that is a young, HUNGRY, core to build around. I'm excited.
    and amir...? :'(

Leave a comment:

• albertan_10
    replied
    Mr Solo Dolo wrote: View Post
    laughed so hard at 7:50
    why?

Leave a comment:

• JYFelony
    replied
    Great find! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Great watch. Thanks for posting that.
    Got a little emotional there watching that at the end.

Between Demar, Ed and Bayless, (and Jonas coming along shortly) that is a young, HUNGRY, core to build around. I'm excited.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X