Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania vs Russia 12pm EST FIBA U19 Semi Finals

find your sream by clicking basketball

I hope our guy just keeps putting up the number he has been. I know the debate has been that this is vs. teenagers, but he has been consistent grabbing boards and blocking shots...and I think we can all like that.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Lithuanians who in Jonas Valanciunas have one of the most dominant centers seen in FIBA age grade competitions.
      I like that quote alot.

Comment

The behind the back dribble was a bit over the top Jonas

Comment

lithuania absolutely owning russia at half 53-26. Big V basically looking like a man amoungst a bunch of alabi's the guy was almost involved in every play one way or another while he was on lol.....i know its under-19's but still i dont care its good to see

Comment

Go Jonas!

Valancuinas is a BEAST! he will look nice in a Raptors jersey!!!
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

35 MIN, 21 PTS, 8/10 FG, 5/7 FT, 13 RBD 5 OFRBD, 2 AS, 0 TO, 0 BLK, 0 STL, 3 PF

Love the offensive efficiency and the domination over russia, but in 35 mins, Im used to already seeing 5 blocks... at least he kept his turnovers and fouls down!!
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                35 MIN, 21 PTS, 8/10 FG, 5/7 FT, 13 RBD 5 OFRBD, 2 AS, 0 TO, 0 BLK, 0 STL, 3 PF

Love the offensive efficiency and the domination over russia, but in 35 mins, Im used to already seeing 5 blocks... at least he kept his turnovers and fouls down!!
                No blocks??! Trade him.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                  No blocks??! Trade him.
                  ahahahaha exactly.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                  X