• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan wrote: View Post
    anti-bargs at it again
    Hahaha qotw!
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Initially I was all about Kanter, then all about Jonas for a few weeks, then all about Kanter again. The bottom line was I wanted a C and while it might not have been the one I originally (and then thirdly) would have wanted, I'm still very happy with Jonas and how he has played. With all that said, here are some clips of Kanter versus the Ukraine.

I could not find a box score but some KY sites are saying he had 7 points and 6 rebounds.

Comment

...I'm just catching the 4th quarter of the Turkey-Serbia game. Kanter doesn't have much lift, and THOSE KNEE PADS he's wearing already would scare me if I were a Jazz fan. He hasn't played in a long, long time, so it's expected for him not to look that good. His defensive awareness isn't looking that good.

And as a heads up, Val plays Spain @ 3:30PM.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
          ...I'm just catching the 4th quarter of the Turkey-Serbia game. Kanter doesn't have much lift, and THOSE KNEE PADS he's wearing already would scare me if I were a Jazz fan. He hasn't played in a long, long time, so it's expected for him not to look that good. His defensive awareness isn't looking that good.

And as a heads up, Val plays Spain @ 3:30PM.
          Where can i find the games online?

Comment

NOt a great picture but try this:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...54&part=sports

If anyone has higher quality, please share.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
              Where can i find the games online?
              Link

Comment

Pau Gasol and Ibaka are playing.

Rubio too.

I'd assume Marc is there.

Hopefully JV gets minutes against good NBA competition.

Comment

JV just checked in.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    Great link. Thanks so much!

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      Thanks Euro. The one I posted stopped streaming.

Comment

I'm just getting in, is it halftime?

Comment

That Spanish team has some line-up! Can we buy them?

Comment

JV 10 points (3/5 FG; 4/6 FT), 3 blocks in 11:11 min

not official stats yet.. game was in Spain.. can't find a right site there, you can prolly must talk spanish. Russian was easier

Anyway.. the fact is.. JV can play against Ibaka easy.. Marc and Po.. he will not dominate yet, but he can do well in offence. While at defense, he hardly can defend them yet.
                            He had less time today.. LT coach is trying all big guys so far, and all of them is doing good enough. JV not yet got his place in final roster it seems.

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
                              JV 10 points (3/5 FG; 4/6 FT), 3 blocks in 11:11 min

not official stats yet.. game was in Spain.. can't find a right site there, you can prolly must talk spanish. Russian was easier

Anyway.. the fact is.. JV can play against Ibaka easy.. Marc and Po.. he will not dominate yet, but he can do well in offence. While at defense, he hardly can defend them yet.
                              He had less time today.. LT coach is trying all big guys so far, and all of them is doing good enough. JV not yet got his place in final roster it seems.
                              At least he isn't making himself look like he does not belong - and he just turned 19.

Ibaka is 3 years older. Pau is 31 Marc is 26 (27 in January). All are legit NBA talent (obviously).

I feel good long term. It will be a fun to watch the development - like it has been with DeMar and hopefully ED.

Comment

Jonas Highlights from the Spain/Lithuania Friendly:

Comment

Working...
                                X