Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit
    replied
    On poor baby. He doesn't like customs. It's attitudes like these that will get the union little support from the public in the cba fight.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    time to draft barnes and Kobongo!

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    He was clearly being sarcastic the interviewer should of had a follow up knocking the USA and how they feel u up in the airport lol god I hate Canadian media! I would nt draft him tho

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    He's either a total idiot or a really good actor, liked his speech about Quincy Miller, looks like Miller will take his spotlights for the Baylor Bears. I wouldn't want to see him in Raptors uniform either, he looks like a bigger version of Tracy McGrady and we all know what that turned out to be, I would like to get a humble player like Barnes, Gilchirist or Miller.

Leave a comment:

• Stahmenah_Vybz
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    he better be jokin, if he isn't he's being a total douche. He should be glad to be drafted to any team
    I don't think he was joking at all. He didn't crack a smile and went right to the next question. What a fool. Players don't know how lucky they will be to be drafter here if they are looking to make money. If they're good and work hard, they can own T.O. and Canada for that matter. Look at JYD. He wasn't that great but he worked hard and people loved him. Don't have to compete with the rest of Canada for sponsorship. All we ask is to work hard to earn what you're getting paid. No different from any other job right? Either way, is is way too high on himself.

Maybe he doesn't want to get shown up by JV lol

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Perry Jones' stock tumbled last year in the early mocks (hence probably his reason for going back). I love skilled players and hate stupid ones.

Leave a comment:

• footarez
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    See its this kind of crap that uneducated NBA players talk amongs themsleves that leave an impression on young players who never played here.

For some reason I laughed my ass off reading this youtube comment:
    Ahah that line might be the best line I've read all year.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    See its this kind of crap that uneducated NBA players talk amongs themsleves that leave an impression on young players who never played here.

For some reason I laughed my ass off reading this youtube comment:

fuck this lebron wanna be fool, dude even has that huge jaw going and he aint on roids yet.
    Last edited by Hotshot; Fri Aug 19, 2011, 02:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    I saw this earlier and posted a comment on the youtube video I was extremely pissed off.
    This guy doesn't even deserve his gifts. Spoiled brats these days.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    ATT wrote: View Post
    I hate new guys coming in thinking they're the shit..did u guys here about the Blue Jays first draft pick?? He said he wouldnt play unless he got paid a certain amount of money so their GM said - see you later!

He didnt give in to that...u have to earn your worth in the pro's, no matter the sport!
    your right he's acting like he has a choice. He better be happy with whoever drafts him and be greatful that he made it to the nba.

Leave a comment:

• ATT
    replied
    I hate new guys coming in thinking they're the shit..did u guys here about the Blue Jays first draft pick?? He said he wouldnt play unless he got paid a certain amount of money so their GM said - see you later!

He didnt give in to that...u have to earn your worth in the pro's, no matter the sport!

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    he better be jokin, if he isn't he's being a total douche. He should be glad to be drafted to any team

Leave a comment:

• albertan_10
    replied
    i don't know if he was serious or not. I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge deal, especcially when you're on chartered flights.

Leave a comment:

• Perry Jones interview - would be upset if Toronto drafted him

Top prospect for next year Perry Jones was playing at Ryerson over the weekend. He had a short little interview, and said that he would be upset if the Raptors drafted him due to customs.

Source

I'm not sure if he was joking around or not, but if he wasn't it goes to show you how ignorant some people are. From what I've heard, customs is not so bad for athletes.

It's probably also the reason why most Free Agents wouldn't want to sign with us. He does say that he likes Toronto better than Dallas though
Working...
X