Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact League (Lockout League) Announce Full Roster of NBA Players

Impact League (Lockout League) Announce Full Roster of NBA Players

Couple players of Note: Demar Derozan and Jerryd Bayless are both playing.

A few Ex-Raps will be playing as well in Morris Peterson, Jermaine O'Neal and TJ Ford.

All-in-All, looks like an interesting Mix of Old Vets and Young Up and Comers ... should be fun to watch regardless.

If anybody comes across a reliable site where we can stream games from the Lockout League, please share!

Comment

http://www.lshunter.tv/basketball-li...ing-video.html

Comment

Great to hear that Bayless is also playing!

Comment

when will this league start and what time are the games?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            when will this league start and what time are the games?
            Sept 12th - 23rd in Las Vegas.

Not sure what times the games are at. I'm pretty sure some will be televised though, so we should be able to find a stream for them.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Sept 12th - 23rd in Las Vegas.

Not sure what times the games are at. I'm pretty sure some will be televised though, so we should be able to find a stream for them.
              ya but it'll be sorta hard if we don't know the exact time of the games.

Comment

lol
                Didn't know Bonzi Wells was still an NBA player.

Comment

Wells tried to make a comeback last year; I think he worked out for a couple of teams. He probably wants to give it another shot.

Comment

The other thing that jumped out at me is that besides JO I don't think there is ONE other guy on there that has played significant minutes at Center.

Going to be ALOT of Small Ball.

Comment

Impact Competitive Basketball Series?

Evidently the "Lockout League" will begin today. I'd definitely be interested in viewing some of this action, but I have yet to find any online source that will stream the games.

In the previous related thread RR member Stretch posted a link but other than a couple Euroball games they don't have any links with regard to the Lockout League.

Does anybody have any further information as to where/ how we could peep some games?

For those interested, DD is on "TEAM F" and will play today against the likes Lowry, Dudley, and Frye on "TEAM C" today at 5:30 (Time Zone?) according to this

Comment

Could have just posted this in the other thread. People in there were already looking for a stream. No sense in having more than one thread about it.

On topic, I've yet to find a good stream for this. I'm sure there will be something though. Probably closer to game time.
                        Or further into the week once people get a chance to see the quality of play and whether its even worth putting on TV.

Comment

I'm going to pass on this. I'm all in on NFL football this winter with no NBA ball on the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                          X