Calderon Injured at Eurobasket!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmie wrote: View Post
    Maybe, but that's still a lot of conjecture, and even if true, I'd still take that in return for the offensive leadership he brings.
    i'll concede my argument and declare you the victor just because i wholeheartedly agree with this point
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Sep 16, 2011, 12:53 PM. Reason: Come on man...

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
      (from Heinz57)

how often does Jose just watch or stand around?

when was the last time one remembers Jose clapping on D? Did he even do it once this year? Yet he still gets that stigma.

In fairness the teams D hasn't gotten better so I can see how its difficult for some to say player X or Y is better than before.

I'll fully admit to being a big Jose fan.... I'm just disappointed that it seems like he'll go down in Raptors infamy (with alot of fans anyways) based on his apparent lack of D (ie. as the "matador" or hand clap D).
      i'll agree his defense this past season was much improved... and this past season, he minimized the clapping...

i was joking more than anything... i love jose.. he's been my favourite raptor ever since vince decided he was a vagina..

his defense is an easy joke target though. this past year he was improved, but historically it's been atrocious.. and the clapping at one point was as cringe-worthy as a jamario moon 3 pt shot

Comment

Calderon was playing today against Macedonia, Spain won and made it to the final.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          Annnd Heinz is back!! Yaaa!! haha
          Last edited by Apollo; Fri Sep 16, 2011, 12:53 PM. Reason: Obvious reasons

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Annnd Heinz is back!! Yaaa!! haha
            ah my bad... my potty mouth tends to get the better of me that warrants some deleting

i'll rephrase myself in a satisfactory way...

loving calderon for the good qualities he brings to the team despite his defensive shortcomings is like keeping your wife around despite the fact that she doesnt tend to the front garden very well, but takes meticulous vigorous care of her garden in the backyard.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              ah my bad... my potty mouth tends to get the better of me that warrants some deleting

i'll rephrase myself in a satisfactory way...

loving calderon for the good qualities he brings to the team despite his defensive shortcomings is like keeping your wife around despite the fact that she doesnt tend to the front garden very well, but takes meticulous vigorous care of her garden in the backyard.
              I agree nobody likes ass hair in their tossed salad.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
              X