Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Sweet 16.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    well everyone sounds like they improved on something during the off season and they will most likely improve on defense as well. So i think they might do ok this year. We lost a lot last year due to injuries
    But where are those wins coming from? Pretty much everyone else in the bottom half improved (or are looking to) other than Charlotte. Did the Raptors improve more than all those other teams?

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    When the shortened season is taken into account, that's about a 10 game improvement. TO what are you attributing that much improvement without any external additions apart from a new coach?

I said 15 earlier and they haven't done anything to change my mind about that.
    well everyone sounds like they improved on something during the off season and they will most likely improve on defense as well. So i think they might do ok this year. We lost a lot last year due to injuries

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    25 is what im thinkin
    When the shortened season is taken into account, that's about a 10 game improvement. TO what are you attributing that much improvement without any external additions apart from a new coach?

I said 15 earlier and they haven't done anything to change my mind about that.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    25 is what im thinkin

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I think 18 is bang on, but they'll have some moral victories in there as well so I took the OVER!

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    I went with under, i don't think they'll casey is going to do very much this year because there just isn't much practice time

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Shall wait until after the dust is settled (f/a, amnesty, trades before season start).
    You could but its starting to seem like they're not going to do much...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    It's still early of course, but I'm thinking 16 wins.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Shall wait until after the dust is settled (f/a, amnesty, trades before season start).

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    2011/2012 Power Rankings

Dec 2, 9:56 am EST

28 Toronto (22-60)
    Pace: 95.4 (12), Off: 103.3 (20), Def: 110.0 (30)
    Dwane Casey will keep the Raptors from being the league's worst defensive team for a third straight year, but Toronto will need more than a coaching change to escape the Atlantic Division basement. They do have to be pleased with the summer of No. 5 pick Jonas Valanciunas(notes), who won't arrive until next fall.
    Source: Yahoo Sports

Over or under on 18 wins?(2010/2011 win % x 66 games)

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    March 21/11

25(26) Raptors 20-49 What is it about the Southwest that agrees with Team Canada? First it was a Dec. 28 shocker in Dallas. Then Sunday's stunner in OKC to give the Raps their first consecutive W's since Games 18 and 19.
    Source: ESPN.com

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The "have nots" standings place the Raptors 5th in the league. With Jersey playing .500 ball lately and the T-Wolves improving I think the Raptors can move into 4th. I don't think they will be able to get into the top three though. Those three teams are just far better at stinking right now. I could be wrong though. Those ten road games could lead to some truly pathetic results if the Raptors don't play their cards right. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    7-26 since your last post, ugh. Bring on the lottery I guess! I was truly expecting a little more this season, and had they not been bitten by the injury bug so many times I think they would be better.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Hoops World, 3/14/11

27 Toronto Raptors (18 - 48) It's time to start thinking lottery chase. The Raptors have 10 of their final 16 on the road where they've won just 5 of 31.
    Source: HoopsWorld.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X