Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Interview:

Music to a Raptors fan ears.

If Casey can coach half as good as he interviews, we'll be in pretty good shape me thinks.

Comment

Dwane Casey, NBA COTY 2012-13
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        Dwane Casey, NBA COTY 2012-13
        no, no no! COTY on their 1st season usually gets axed, hehehe

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          no, no no! COTY on their 1st season usually gets axed, hehehe
          You assume there will be no 2011-12?

Comment

Good interview. I thought Jay interviewed pretty well too back in the day. I'm just excited to have a coach who has defensive credentials. It's interesting to see that he already knows what he has to do too, just by watching film.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
              Good interview. I thought Jay interviewed pretty well too back in the day. I'm just excited to have a coach who has defensive credentials. It's interesting to see that he already knows what he has to do too, just by watching film.
              2 words for ya:

Kevin O'Neill
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                2 words for ya:

Kevin O'Neill
                Ouch! That was the hardest to watch and most boring season in Raptors history. I loved watching those enthralling 72-65 games. Ech.

I'm hoping that Casey's team, if anything, will be at least entertaining. I like how he conducts himself and answers questions in interviews for sure - congenial, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Good stuff.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Typically defensive minded coaches don't bring entertaining brands to the the court but they do typically win a lot of games. I love how he's no nonsense, the defense stunk and this is how we're going to remedy it.

Comment

Working...
                  X