Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeMar Shows out! Drew Gooden Charity Game Highlights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know Kimbo Slice can dunk...

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      That was about as entertaining as watching paint dry. These game just suck the life out of me, it does nothing for a player and, to me as a fan, it is worse that globetrotter ball.
      I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Fisher, Hunter, Stern, and Silver saying the same BS at every press-conference.

I mean, NBA games were like steak and these charity games are like peanut butter and jelly, but I'd sure as hell rather PB&J over the steaming bag of poop on my plate that is the NBA lockout.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
        I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Fisher, Hunter, Stern, and Silver saying the same BS at every press-conference.

I mean, NBA games were like steak and these charity games are like peanut butter and jelly, but I'd sure as hell rather PB&J over the steaming bag of poop on my plate that is the NBA lockout.
        Actually, these charity games are like cotton candy. For kids it's great, but the thought of it for me makes my teeth ache.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Demar showing love for Toronto

not sure if anybody posted this already, but Demar posted a status update on this Facebook account, says he's setting up a game in Toronto......

http://www.facebook.com/DeMarDeRozan

Comment

ya i saw that a couple minutes ago

Comment

DeRozan had more good things to say about Toronto:

I love Toronto, it's a great city to play basketball. The fans are great, they are very supportive, it's just really a great place to play basketball.
              Source

Comment

Working...
              X