Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Sun - Raptors heavy lifting Starts now

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/26...ing-starts-now

Nice article, thanks. BC does not have much wiggle room at 7-10 million for free agents. The Raptors don't have to carry 15 players.

Comment

Does anyone have any sightings of Alabi?

I have heard he is in much better shape and as agile as was being predicted when drafted (he had knee problems last year).

He could be an x-factor in centre and be the stop gap until Jonas V shows up as competition. Get a low priced defensive big man for the year and let the new CBA shake out.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Does anyone have any sightings of Alabi?

I have heard he is in much better shape and as agile as was being predicted when drafted (he had knee problems last year).

He could be an x-factor in centre and be the stop gap until Jonas V shows up as competition. Get a low priced defensive big man for the year and let the new CBA shake out.
        That is what I am hoping for.

I hope he can prove my assessment of him last year very much wrong.

Plus with the Raptors having 4 big men (5 with JV), there would be no need to waste money in free agency this year or next.

Comment

I hadn't thought about Reggie as a center, but for a year I could see it. He did defend some centers last season and it's be nice to have him around again. With the PF position overstocked (unless Bargnani is traded) then I can't see him being re-signed unless it's to play the center position.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

- re sign reggie
            - Sign Jason collins or Arron gray to a one or 2 year deal
            - sign daequon cook
            play out the season

Comment

Working...
            X