No announcement yet.

We're #3!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea true, just goes to show that you CAN turn a team into contenders overnight/with a couple trades, that is however if you can afford it or have the assets i guess. And Bargs being our biggest asset is definately not worth those sort of trade standards.
    I AM a Bargs 'fanboy' however, but i am open to opinions of him unlike alot haha

Comment

By the way, other trade rumours include: Rondo to the Knicks in a three way deal where CP3 goes to Boston, im not sure what Knicks contribute. I have only seen these rumours all over Twitter, but im sure theres some source articles floating around sports sites.

Comment

YelaRoth wrote: View Post
        Yea true, just goes to show that you CAN turn a team into contenders overnight/with a couple trades, that is however if you can afford it or have the assets i guess. And Bargs being our biggest asset is definately not worth those sort of trade standards.
        I AM a Bargs 'fanboy' however, but i am open to opinions of him unlike alot haha
        New Jersey did have some pretty good assets, and there's still no guarantee they'll be able to fill out their roster enough to be able to beat teams like Chicago and Miami. Still, I like a foundation of Howard and Williams way more than one of Amare and Carmelo.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

YelaRoth wrote: View Post
          By the way, other trade rumours include: Rondo to the Knicks in a three way deal where CP3 goes to Boston, im not sure what Knicks contribute. I have only seen these rumours all over Twitter, but im sure theres some source articles floating around sports sites.
          I can't imagine New York and Boston helping each other out in a trade, even if both improve.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            Didn't you just tell me to hold off on the predictions?????
            I meant numerical win predictions.

Comment

Vegas just gave odds on this season, and at the very bottom is the Raptors at 200:1. Ouch.

Top 3: Miami 5:2, Lakers 11:2, Chicago 13:2
              Bottom 3: Toronto, Detroit, Minnesota all at 200:1

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/nbabasketball.html
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

lol, can't say I'm surprised, or offended by this news.

Top 3 pick, here we come!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  Vegas just gave odds on this season, and at the very bottom is the Raptors at 200:1. Ouch.

Top 3: Miami 5:2, Lakers 11:2, Chicago 13:2
                  Bottom 3: Toronto, Detroit, Minnesota all at 200:1

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/nbabasketball.html
                  And I think we even get 200:1 just in case there are some wickedly weird trades and developments where we land Howard, Bargnani suddenly seems to work with Howard, Kleiza has a good recovery and is able to play the 3 very well and shoots amazingly well, DeRozan can hit the 3 at 40%+ and slash with the best and Calderon plays like in his best year(s).

Otherwise there is no way we'd win the nba even if we play the same season for the next 10 centuries.

Comment

Wow.. Cleveland and Charlotte have better odds than Toronto. That's a surprise.

Adleman will improve Minnesota enough so that they end up better than Toronto. Detroit will suck though - I think they are right about that one

Comment

Cleveland is not going to be good at all, kyrie irving is not going to do much in his first season and same with tristan. Minnesota is going to be pretty good. We might improve by a handfull of games but ya we'll still suck

Comment

At this point the Raptors are at the bottom 8 worst teams in the league, its hard to say really where at the bottom they wil end up but given that its important draft and Colangelo likes to make trades, the Raptors will try to screw this draft up!!

Comment

Working...
                        X