• Show
Clear All

• yertu damkule
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Is Gilbert Arenas available?????

Puffer
    otis smith wishes...

actually, he may be, if amnestied. but that's a pretty big pile of change to just chow down on.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Is Gilbert Arenas available?????

Puffer

Leave a comment:

• GarbageTime
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    So West is a worse fit than, say, Gilbert Arenas?
    There is no worse fit in the league, for any team, than Gilbert Arenas. Except for maybe........

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    What a dumb article. "Don't draft David West, Toronto!"

No shit.

Leave a comment:

• Hugmenot
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I have not seen the list but maybe it was a list of just the free-agents franchise will spend some cycles deciding whether they are worth pursuing?

Kind of surprising West even made that list as I don't recall ever hearing anyone in the Raptors organization or on the forums suggest he would be a good fit for the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    GarbageTime wrote: View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it weird to have list of players not to sign? Man that list could be huge.

But yes I agree signing another PF soulds like a bad idea. Plus the Bosh and Bargnani tandem was abject failure. Why proceed to try it again?

Leave a comment:

• GarbageTime
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    David West - Toronto Raptors
    Am I the only one who finds it weird to have list of players not to sign? Man that list could be huge.

But yes I agree signing another PF soulds like a bad idea. Plus the Bosh and Bargnani tandem was abject failure. Why proceed to try it again?

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    started a topic ESPN Insider: Raptors' Worst Free-Agent Fit

ESPN Insider: Raptors' Worst Free-Agent Fit

David West - Toronto Raptors
    Inking West could be tempting for the Raptors. This offseason has the makings of a Toronto makeover with some money to burn, a new head coach in Dwane Casey and a desperate need for a franchise player (sorry, it's not Andrea Bargnani).

But West isn't a franchise player. Is his knee OK? Can he thrive without Chris Paul in the pick-and-roll? Can he help anchor defensive-guru Casey's frontcourt? Too many question marks surround West, making it unwise to amnesty Leandro Barbosa to free up the necessary cap room.
Working...
X