Nba raptors basketball in québec!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba raptors basketball in québec!!!

Hi everybody! I just want to share my happiness in this beautiful day! Raptors and the NBA just concluded a multiyear deal with french Québec TV Broadcast TVA Sports! It may seems unimportant, but to me, it's a GREAT new!!! To be able to watch NBA basketball in french, in my own province, even more it's the Raptors! That's nice. Thank you.

felicitation! je suis jaloux qu'ils ne l'ont pas fait ici en Alberta

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

wait so it never broadcast in quebec before?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          wait so it never broadcast in quebec before?
          I think he means it will be broadcast in French with their own announcers. I'm sure they've had our feed all along but for those who don't speak English it must've been like watching those hockey games here(Toronto) in the 80's and 90's on channel 12(All French)!

Hopefully it expands the game in our country just that much more. We can always use new fans and players!!

Comment

1 step closer to Qubec becoming it's own country.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              1 step closer to Qubec becoming it's own country.
              how does raptors basketball broadcasting in french have anything to do with quebec being its own country? im not trying to be mean but i think i lost a couple of iQ points after reading some of your comments.

Comment

I thought RapFans joke was hilarious. Still, pretty stoked to hear that TVA is broadcasting games in French. The more the merrier for sure.

Comment

Wait, they had games broadcast in Punjabi before French? Lol, that's awesome.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    how does raptors basketball broadcasting in french have anything to do with quebec being its own country? im not trying to be mean but i think i lost a couple of iQ points after reading some of your comments.
                    How can you flat out say something like your statement and say "I'm not trying to be mean." W/E comments you make toward someone else is really none of my bussiness. But, don't be all bitch about it, man up and say what you got to say flat out.

I mean brutal honesty is rough, but, accepted. Saying your not trying to be mean and then to lash out a mean comment is just pathetic.

Either say what you got to say flat out or keep it to yourself.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X