Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaal Magloire. We're signing him to a 1 year deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's prejudice against reptiles. I got that much.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      I can see why he didint get many minutes or shots. he played for the HEAT for F*** sakes.
      What league were you watching? The Heat were not a deep team last year in any respect.

Comment

I do get the celebratory mood of this thread. The Raptors give a roster spot to the long in the tooth home town guy as a sign that BC is not going to overhaul the roster at present and is going take his chances in the lottery and free agency next year.

Tanks for the memories.....
        Last edited by stretch; Thu Dec 8, 2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Where can I vote for of Magloire and Alabi will see more playing time? A poll letting us choose the mpg may even be fun!

Comment

Might be tough to work out. We could do some sort of Mags Vs. Solo thread with a poll asking which players will see more burn?

Comment

So we're all in consensus then? Magloire is a fairly meaningless "fill-the-roster-spot" player.

I just hope we don't get into discussing how many points, rebounds and blocks he's going to average. Lets save that discussion for the only player that deep down we all love - #50 Solomon Alabi

Comment

Comment

Meh I like it. Fill the bench with warm, cheap bodies that will add good PR without too many wins.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                  X