Aaron Gray to Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Nothing against Aaron Gray but I wish the Raps could have got in on this.

By picking up Turiaf, WAS got:

2012 2nd round
    2013 2nd round
    cash

Turiaf is owed less than Pietrus.
    That is crazy... Turiaf is a beast.. I don't know why they would pay someone to actually take him on.. They honestly didn't get any trade offers for him?

Comment

Not a good sign for Alabi. He better bring it in camp.

Comment

Nothing against Aaron Gray but I wish the Raps could have got in on this.

By picking up Turiaf, WAS got:

2012 2nd round
        2013 2nd round
        cash

Turiaf is owed less than Pietrus.
        I like the picks, but in the end, I'm glad that Bryan did not help the Knicks in acquiring Chandler. The Knicks are in the same division as the Raptors - you don't help your enemy under any circumstances!

Comment

Key stat: 7'0" 270lbs
          C'mon Matt, you're forgetting he was a very efficient scorer. His 56.6 TS% would have placed him 3rd on the Raptors last year. He might go back to 61.2 of the previous and challenge Amir for the top spot!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Not a good sign for Alabi. He better bring it in camp.
            It's possible BryCo believes neither Alabi or Magloire can be expected to play more than X minutes in back-to-back games and BryCo just wanted an additional insurance policy.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I like the picks, but in the end, I'm glad that Bryan did not help the Knicks in acquiring Chandler. The Knicks are in the same division as the Raptors - you don't help your enemy under any circumstances!
              True. But if they are going to get him regardless..... but you are right.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                C'mon Matt, you're forgetting he was a very efficient scorer. His 56.6 TS% would have placed him 3rd on the Raptors last year. He might go back to 61.2 of the previous and challenge Amir for the top spot!
                All valid points.

But the key stat, in my opinion, is he is 7'0" and 270lbs. He is a banger and now the biggest Raptor on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                X