No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors Interviews Dec 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kemba is no distributor, he's no Derrick Rose not even a John Wall Obv. Kyrie might have a good year but he doesnt even match up with JW. Williams can probably have the best season out of those 3 because he is going to get the minutes to develop , but i still see JV coming in and being a beast defensively and on the boards because you cant teach that .

That comes instinctively to the guy,he's a natural and when he comes here i dont think he's going to be expected to be a force offensively because he will be able to keep his game simple play under the basket and own people's souls !U watch kid might be the first Raptor to challange for a DPOY. Mark my words !! So ill be back next year when he gets here, this year is a right off.

Comment

Kemba is no distributor, he's no Derrick Rose not even a John Wall Obv. Kyrie might have a good year but he doesnt even match up with JW. Williams can probably have the best season out of those 3 because he is going to get the minutes to develop , but i still see JV coming in and being a beast defensively and on the boards because you cant teach that .

That comes instinctively to the guy,he's a natural and when he comes here i dont think he's going to be expected to be a force offensively because he will be able to keep his game simple play under the basket and own people's souls !U watch kid might be the first Raptor to challange for a DPOY. Mark my words !! So ill be back next year when he gets here, this year is a right off

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      It may not be that certain. I expect Derrick Williams to be an absolute beast. And don't sleep on Kyrie and Kemba either.

Comment

Working...
      X