Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps after Kyrylo Fesenko? UPDATE: GSW did not sign, going to Mavs?, Raps no interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fesenko would be a decent pickup, he looked good in Utah, had a pretty good build, and even a few offensive weapons. Jerry Sloan clearly wasn't too impressed by his defensive effort, but then again, he never is. Honestly, he reminded me of Rasho from 06-07, without a jumpshot but better hops.
    Then again, I thought Aaron Gray looked okay with Chicago too...
    "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
    -Newsradio

Comment

Fesenko would be a decent pickup, he looked good in Utah, had a pretty good build, and even a few offensive weapons. Jerry Sloan clearly wasn't too impressed by his defensive effort, but then again, he never is. Honestly, he reminded me of Rasho from 06-07, without a jumpshot but better hops.
      Then again, I thought Aaron Gray looked okay with Chicago too...
      "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
      -Newsradio

Comment

Would the raps be better off pursuing Nate Robinson? I'm just wondering.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Would the raps be better off pursuing Nate Robinson? I'm just wondering.
          NO.

Comment

sam_amick Sam Amick
            Fesenko's one-year deal with Golden State is for the rest of the Ws' cap space: approx $1.07 million, source says.
            sam_amick Sam Amick
            Source tells SI.com that big man Kyrylo Fesenko has agreed to a one-year deal with Golden State.

Looks like GSW have signed him.

Comment

No longer going to GSW, Raps no longer interested

Fesenko had committed to signing with the Warriors earlier this week, but sources told ESPN.com that Golden State and Fesenko "mutally" canceled their plans to finalize a one-year deal worth just under $1.1 million, in part because Fesenko needs an additional week or two to get into game shape after September knee surgery.

Sources said Fesenko is now leaning toward accepting the Mavs' one-year minimum offer and is likely to make a decision by early next week.

Toronto and Miami were also known to be chasing Fesenko along with the Mavs when the 25-year-old chose Golden State, but one source close to the process said Friday that the Raptors have withdrawn from the chase. Another source said Friday that the Memphis Grizzlies also have interest in the 7-foot-1, 290-pounder, but the Grizzlies' 15th and final roster is reportedly reserved for the re-signing of Hamed Haddadi.
              Soure:ESPN.com

Comment

Should probably still kick the tires on him since who knows what's going on with Gray's heart
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                X