Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The untold story of Jamaal Magloire and Roy Hibbert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phez
    replied
    raptors fans are so disenfranchised ...

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    haha get outta here danny! I was hopin james johnson would do that. James johnson is the Matrix 2.0

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Pardon my francais but fuck Danny Granger, fuck the pacers, anyone remember this clip its my fav....

They've been beefing since these two games.

Last edited by e2thed; Thu Dec 29, 2011, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    You must've missed all of last season when Reggie Evans played for us.
    Maybe I did miss it. I think I only saw the 52 games where he did not play. And last year, even when he did play, it was different. He put on a smile after some games where the raps lost. I recall a play vs the bobcats where he had a big block, and smiled at the bobcats bench, while we were losing by 14 or 15 points. No doubt Reggie played with intensity, but it was totally different.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Red and White wrote: View Post
    What is even more shocking is he brought intensity and heart that I have not seen on this team for a while.
    You must've missed all of last season when Reggie Evans played for us.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    WTF? That wasn't me, and the Roll Call is what it is.

Great story, BTW.
    haha, that guy was tripping hard and then he tried to cover it up with his next post. You totally caught him red handed.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    I have no problem with the Big Cat throwing elbows and body slamming people. I've never watched a lot of wrestling but the way the Jamal rebounds (elbows flailing) and his general demeanor, seems like a wrestling persona. Wrestling isn't my thing, but I don't mind having a 1 guy on our team being a heel. As long as we don't expect more from Jamal than what we got yesterday we're good.

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Gary Forbes played 3 minutes don't understand how he could be in the running for "under the bus". Jose was awful all game (minus his and 1 jumper and a lay up at the end of the game). How you could have Forbes ahead of him is incredible.
    I don't know what game you were watching. Jose's shot wasn't dropping, but every one was a good shot, unlike what one could say of a few others. Otherwise he played a solid game with equal number of assists to all other guards & SFs combined.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Gary Forbes played 3 minutes don't understand how he could be in the running for "under the bus". Jose was awful all game (minus his and 1 jumper and a lay up at the end of the game). How you could have Forbes ahead of him is incredible.
    you didint see the game then... forbes was sooo bad. butler too. forbes took 3 shots in 3 mins of play and played horrible D while out there. Butler for some reason thinks he is a 90 percent 3pt shooter and is looking like a chucker so far.

Leave a comment:

• phdmac
    replied
    I have access to a lot of video and have looked as deeply as I can and it appears that there is no video, unless the Indiana feed had something. I'm convinced that the Raptors truck must have footage of it, as the last shot I can see is Magloir high fiving teammates in the tunnel

Leave a comment:

• RAPresenting
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    oh sorry man. I meant the guy who wrote the roll call. The worst player was definitely Rasual butler or Gary forbes

Leave a comment:

• TheR3dMenace
    replied
    Any video of this altercation? I am intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• Edgar
    replied
    Agreed - Both those guys got torched... and shot poorly too.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post

Great story, BTW.
    oh sorry man. I meant the guy who wrote the roll call. The worst player was definitely Rasual butler or Gary forbes

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Arse shouldn't have wrote that. Only someone that looked at the highlights without watching the game would give him that "under the bus" title. Magloire is a boss we need more of that toughness on this team. We also need the talent to back it up, back when we had VC the raps could talk all the smack they wanted cause we used to destroy teams.

Great story, BTW.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X