No announcement yet.

Dallas Mavericks: Friday, December 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor shot selection, bad clutch defence, and some selfish play killed the raptors tonight. DeMar was a let down tonight. Sorry Bargs, your rebounding was in vane.

Thought Casey mad nice decisions (like the switch to the zone) but poor personel use. AC played way too much, and even though bayless got hurt, Calderon could have been playing more.

Comment

It wouldn't have been a mavs game if we hadn't blown a third quarter lead. Another positive-ish loss. I'll take it. They can never take Amir's put back away from me.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
        Tanking.
        That made me laugh.

Comment

Bargnani playing like he did makes this a win for Raptor fans, especially since they didn't hurt their draft chances.

Comment

Everyone sucked except for Bargnani, and he was only good (downright in God Mode a period) offensively. Actually Barbosa was alright. Good offensive, atrocious defensively. The tank moves on, and those two raise their trade value. I ain't even mad.
            Matt52 wrote: View Post
            That made me laugh.
            After the game against the Pacers, I wanted to see (JJ) him in the post more, too. But my God, he's just an abysmal offensive player.

Comment

Draft Lottery Update

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Bargnani playing like he did makes this a win for Raptor fans, especially since they didn't hurt their draft chances.
              Here is the Anthony Davis sweepstakes update:

1. Washington /Detroit/Minnesota
              4. Dallas/Boston/New Jersey
              7. Phoenix/Sacramento/Houston/Utah Memphis/Toronto/Charlotte/Philadelphia/Cleveland

Comment

Bargnani actually did good on both ends of the floor in my opinion. He had a block but that number should have been 3 but the refs made bad calls that Devlin pointed out later. Bargnani has actually been playing good in general this season, must be all the Primo pasta and sauce

Comment

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Dec 31, 2011, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Damn if I could find that TSN intro with Bargs for last nights game, wow that was comedic genius.

Those TSN trolls really know whats good.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Bargs had a hell of a game but he couldnt hit anything there in those last 5 minutes. Really hurt any chances there might have been.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Bargs had a hell of a game but he couldnt hit anything there in those last 5 minutes. Really hurt any chances there might have been.
                        That's why you don't bet on one player. Bargs hitting almost 100% 1st half let us keep up with Mavs for a while. I believe you don't expect him finish 40 points score 20/20 FG? Mavs had more last minute options. Jason Terry is the one who steps up when the team is falling behind for Mavs.
                        But Raps are still learning their game, so i'm fine with current performance.

Comment

I really felt this game was won when Ricky C realized Kidd was killing them, he made Jose look like one of these young, strong, active, high intensity types that have become so popular around the League.

Once JET and Beaubois took over the primary ball handling in the second half it flipped the script suddenly we had the old, slow, tired looking PG's who couldn't keep up.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X