Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks: January 2nd, Raptors win! Raptors win!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New York Knicks: January 2nd, Raptors win! Raptors win!

    Looks like Amar'e is doubtful:


    Source: Yahoo!


    This will be a good test for Casey and Co. to see the progress of the defense.

  • #2
    I say they hold them to 90 points and we lose by 10.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

    Comment


    • #3
      e2thed wrote: View Post
      I say they hold them to 90 points and we lose by 10.
      It is the Knicks D. If we only score 80 against the Knicks there are problems.

      Comment


      • #4
        Maleko wrote: View Post
        It is the Knicks D. If we only score 80 against the Knicks there are problems.
        something tells me that Josh Harrelson will get mad rebounds.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

        Comment


        • #5
          NEW YORK -- Amare Stoudemire will sit out a second straight game Monday night against the Toronto Raptors because of a sprained left ankle. Rookie Josh Harrellson will start again in his place.
          Source: ESPN.com


          Confirmed - no Amar'e versus Raptors.

          Comment


          • #6
            Melo getting every conceivable call
            @sweatpantsjer

            Comment


            • #7
              Officiating is absolute garbage.

              The offensive foul on DD was crap - Harrelson moved last second. Terrible terrible terrible.

              Every little ticky tack call is going against them in what I call good defense i.e. bump the cutter.

              DeRozan needs to take command with Bargs having 2 fouls and on the bench. More importantly he needs to play some defense. He has been horrible on rotations with Anthony's baseline dunk the lowlight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow I eat my words, Harrellson is failing so far.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Knicks look terrible. I don't even...It's just a countdown until Pringles is fired as a scapegoat. Bargnani has been great again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                    The Knicks look terrible. I don't even...It's just a countdown until Pringles is fired as a scapegoat. Bargnani has been great again.

                    lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                      The Knicks look terrible. I don't even...It's just a countdown until Pringles is fired as a scapegoat. Bargnani has been great again.
                      Wait if D'Antoni is Pringles, does that make Woodson, Mr.Potatohead.
                      Last edited by e2thed; Mon Jan 2, 2012, 10:26 PM.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am having flashbacks to 2-3 years ago... Calderon needs to push the ball, too much dribble. Toney Douglas is an awesome defender.


                        That 4-point play given up by Calderon was 100% Magloire's fault. He is too slow to hedge, hung out at the foul line on the screen, and Jose was caught up in 2 Knicks setting screens. Granted Jose should not have lunged out of control at the shooter but he never should have been put in that position either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We need a T from the coach to get these fools in check.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Amazing first half, and lucky second half, lucky in the sense that new york couldn't stop throwing the ball away,
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Amazing first half, and lucky second half, lucky in the sense that new york couldn't stop throwing the ball away,
                              Not to argue with the contention that NY played poorly, but credit Toronto's D. Not as effective in the second half, but NY looked like they were a little gun shy by then and I think the Raps D affected their mind set.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X