Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Raptors on the All-Star Ballot, lets send them to the game! (see post 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbihis wrote: View Post
    As much as i hate the Heat, i dont think anybody can stop them this year. Unless Howard goes to the Lakers or Clippers.
    Same here man I'm not a fan of the heat, but I do know they're really good team. There aren't too many teams out there that can stop them if the core stays healthy. I'm rooting for OKC and chicago again this season.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Not to sound like a total buzz kill, but due to Deron Williams (5th in voting in West) moving to the East it's very likely one of Joe Johnson or Ray Allen won't make the game this year (let alone DeMar or Jose). Last year 5 guards made it in -- Rose, Rondo, Wade, Allen, Johnson.

Bargnani has a slightly better chance, and that's only if he keeps up his torrid pace. He's shooting about 10% higher than his career averages right now. My guess is those numbers are coming down. Last year 4 forwards made it in (Bosh, Lebron, Amar'e, Garnett) and now we have Carmelo (2nd in voting in West). Sadly, Bargnani's best chance might have been if he had been listed as a center.
      Last edited by ebrian; Fri Jan 6, 2012, 04:26 PM.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

I have voted for Bargnani and Calderon the last two days but I do not believe that DeRozan is there yet. Could someone from the Raptors send a better picture of Bargnani! He looks so keeky with pillow head hair! We need to see a much grittier picture of him with some serious stubble action.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          My picks as well :P Bargs, Bosh, Calderon, DD and Howard. Bosh has been playing well, gotta give the man his credit!
          If you weant Bargs in, then don't vote anyone good in your off position, that will count towards them which lowers the chances of Bargs getting enough votes.

I voted Bargs and Blatche. Because nobody will ever vote for Blatche.
          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I'm getting pissed off at DeRozan wtf is he doing. I swear i have better dribble moves then him and he has no crossover, he tries doing the behind the back and turns it over. Like serious come on man step it up. He's focusing too much on his jumpshot, he needs to improve blowing past guys off the dribble. But he does have a really nice euro step Dwyane wade type Euro step. If he doesn't improve his ball handling and creating for himself would you trade DeRozan for a pick and draft Jermy lamb, terrence ross or Brad Beal?
            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sun Jan 8, 2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Bargnani is playing like an all-star. If he keeps it up the coaches might take care of him if we can't(most likely outcome, sorry).

Comment

I demand that everyone who voted for DeRozan be immediately checked into a mental facility to ensure we maintain a functioning society.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I demand that everyone who voted for DeRozan be immediately checked into a mental facility to ensure we maintain a functioning society.
                  I kept voting Bargs and Calderon from start. DeMar, sorry, but he's not even close. It is obvious anyway Wade will win it, following by Rose, Rondo and D.Williams. Jose is close to them by his play, but not by votes... i suppose.

Comment

Prelim numbers

Forwards: LeBron James (Mia) 640,789; Carmelo Anthony (NYK) 496,351; Amar'e Stoudemire (NYK) 178,797; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 173,161; Chris Bosh (Mia) 140,601; Paul Pierce (Bos) 94,071; Luol Deng (Chi) 85,086; Andrea Bargnani (Tor) 54,739; Carlos Boozer (Chi) 53,477; Hedo Turkoglu (Orl) 43,154.

Guards: Derrick Rose (Chi) 640,476; Dwyane Wade (Mia) 637,912; Rajon Rondo (Bos) 253,969; Ray Allen (Bos) 174,934; Deron Williams (NJN) 89,128; Jose Calderon (Tor) 42,929; John Wall (Was) 38,025; Richard Hamilton (Chi) 36,418; Kyrie Irving (Cle) 27,713; Joe Johnson (Atl) 23,384.

Centers: Dwight Howard (Orl) 754,737; Joakim Noah (Chi) 75,038; Tyson Chandler (NYK) 61,774; Joel Anthony (Mia) 41,832; JaVale McGee (Was) 24,713; Al Horford (Atl) 23,546.

No suprise on the popularity contest. Bosh, Pierce, And Deng are ahead of Bargs? Pierce was injured, bosh had one game where he scored more than 30 and he need 3OT to do it...rebounding numbers marginally better....

Jose in the middle of the pack kind of suprised me though...

I just looked at the East vs West Centers.... Thank god we are in the east...

Might be just me but Id rather play teams with Howard, Noah, Chandler repeatedly over Bynum, Jordan, Gasol. Not to mention Nene and perkins....
                    Last edited by SitnonDfence; Thu Jan 12, 2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Bargnani is now fully endorsed by Primo to help get into the all star game lol @ the video it was shown on court surfing on the score.
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

i watched this last night it was funny as hell.

Comment

So barney didnt make the cut? damn his injuries.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                            So barney didnt make the cut? damn his injuries.
                            There is always next year.

Comment

Working...
                            X