Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL "Oh Gawd Alabi in the D-League Tracking Thread!" - Solo Recalled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got nothin. Who is it

Comment

Amir Johnson.

Comment

nevermind, beaten to it

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Amir Johnson.
          Amir was only 16 at the time though - lol.

Comment

at 7'1" with a penchant for blocking shots, a decent free throw shooter, I read 70% somewhere a while ago (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't see why he couldn't log 8 - 10 minutes a game for us next season. Keep him the D-League this season..run him through Summer League, get a full training camp and preseason into him and he should be able to contribute quite a bit to the 2012-2013 squad.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Amir was only 16 at the time though - lol.
              18! but good point.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                18! but good point.
                I was going for an attempt at exaggeration for comedic effect. I knew I should have typed 14.

Comment

Last night's game was pretty bad...

18 mins, 0 pts, 0-2 fgm-a, 3 rbs, -20 +/-
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Solo's Back!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/2012...akersfield-jam

The Toronto Raptors announced Sunday centre Solomon Alabi has been recalled from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League.

Alabi was assigned to the Jam on January 4. He appeared in nine games, averaging 9.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 1.9 blocks and 21.2 minutes. He posted two double-doubles, and had highs of 22 points January 7 versus Idaho and 15 rebounds January 6 versus Idaho.

Alabi appeared in 22 games during three stints with the NBA D-League’s Erie BayHawks last season, averaging 7.2 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.8 blocks and 18.5 minutes.

Alabi’s lone appearance with the Raptors this season came January 1 at Orlando. He played in 12 games with Toronto last season, totaling six points and 14 rebounds in 59 minutes.

Alabi will be available for today’s game at the Los Angeles Clippers. Game time is 3:30 p.m. ET (TSN2/Sportsnet 590 The FAN).

Comment

He will more than likely just rot on the bench like he did last year when they called him back before sending him back again.

Comment

I don't know about that.. The way the Raptors are playing, I can definitely see him getting some garbage minutes when we're getting blown out or just trying different match ups out.. Who would it really hurt?

Comment

Not good news for Ed Davis.

Comment

anyone else think they were going to try and see if they could edge into the eighth seat of the playoffs and after this skid went right back to player development?
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                            X