Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance we can bring JV this season?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is an opportunity to have him come over not to play but to observe and get familiar with the team and it's facilities it should be done. Watching the Raptors play a few games will give him some ideas on what to expect. Casey can give him some direction on expectations for next year, and the years to come.
    Last edited by Vincent; Fri Jan 6, 2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I wonder if Valanciunas is currently paying attention to what's going on with the Raptors, watching highlights, checking the standings/boxscores, etc. in an effort to get a better understanding of what kind of team he'll be joining next year.

Comment

Id really love to see him and an improved Bargnani playing side by side.
        Plus an SF from the draft, then Demar on the wings....
        with Westbrook bringing the ball down....

Comment

Lol Westbrook, he won't come to Toronto. We are basically moving in the same direction as OKC why would he come here and start over when his team is good enough to win a title.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Lol Westbrook, he won't come to Toronto. We are basically moving in the same direction as OKC why would he come here and start over when his team is good enough to win a title.
            While I agree with the probability of him coming to TOronto being basically zero, a reason why he might consider it is to be 'the man'. He'll never be that in OKC as long as Durant is there.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              While I agree with the probability of him coming to TOronto being basically zero, a reason why he might consider it is to be 'the man'. He'll never be that in OKC as long as Durant is there.
              ...ever.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                ...ever.
                fo eva, eva, fo eva eva , fo eva, eva,eva,eva,eva

I'm sry Ms.Westbrook, Awooooooooooo
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                  fo eva, eva, fo eva eva , fo eva, eva,eva,eva,eva

I'm sry Ms.Westbrook, Awooooooooooo
                  lol

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I wonder if Valanciunas is currently paying attention to what's going on with the Raptors, watching highlights, checking the standings/boxscores, etc. in an effort to get a better understanding of what kind of team he'll be joining next year.
                    I doubt that is happening, he is too busy with his own team. I just hope the coaches there on his team won't ruin him and let him get away with too much "Euro" crap that do not translate or tolerated on an NBA level.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      I doubt that is happening, he is too busy with his own team. I just hope the coaches there on his team won't ruin him and let him get away with too much "Euro" crap that do not translate or tolerated on an NBA level.
                      Oh, yeah, Euro crap. Hate that. Btw, what is that exactly?

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Oh, yeah, Euro crap. Hate that. Btw, what is that exactly?
                        You know, standing outside the three point line taking shots, instead of getting into the paint and ripping down rebounds, dunking the ball and getting put-backs. Oh wait...That's what he does.

Comment

Careful out there, Europeans have internet up here.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                            You know, standing outside the three point line taking shots, instead of getting into the paint and ripping down rebounds, dunking the ball and getting put-backs. Oh wait...That's what he does.
                            Exactly. I think the comment was best ignored because clearly anyone who would apply the 'euro' stigma (which of itself is ridiculous and is another way of saying white, European jump shooter) to JV really does not know a thing about the guy. There are many North American players (white and black) who you could apply the 'euro' stigma to but of course we don't because it is ridiculous to begin with.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Uh, its what you sometimes see in European toliets..
                              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

This thread discussion is going nowhere fast.

Lots of JV highlights, box scores, and discussion in his thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X