Philadelphia 76ers: January 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia 76ers: January 7

After an extremely disappointing showing last night versus NJ, lets see how they respond. This will be a good test to see how the troops respond to the new general (DC vs. JT).

Here is some information for the game put out by Raptors.com:
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/notes.pdf

Philly is coming in 4-2 with loses to Portland and Utah to drop 2 of first 3 to start the year. They have defeated Phoenix, Golden State, New Orleans, and Detroit. They have won 3 straight and the game versus Detroit last night was a blow out win.

Raptors lose by 27 and BC and Ed S begin trade proposals packages for their starting 5.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

They have to fight back but will lose by 16 points. It's a learning period right?
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

raptors Toronto Raptors
        Heading into tonight: #Raptors rank first in opponent FG% (.397), Sixers are 2nd (.408). #RTZ is.gd/Hwaw8O

Whoever would have though Toronto would be the co-headliner of a defensive matchup.

Comment

76'ers are no joke anymore, they got too many weapons on that team and I just don't see the Raptors beating them.

Comment

Unlike the game against New Jersey, I do not expect the Raptors to win.

Though I have been more intrigued to see how the Raptors play on D, I am curious to see how well we rebound against a team that is averaging 45 boards a night.

Philly is arguably the best team the Raps have played so far, hopefully it is a good game.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
              Unlike the game against New Jersey, I do not expect the Raptors to win.

Though I have been more intrigued to see how the Raptors play on D, I am curious to see how well we rebound against a team that is averaging 45 boards a night.

Philly is arguably the best team the Raps have played so far, hopefully it is a good game.
              When did Paul George play for Sacramento? Or am I being stupid and missing something here?

Comment

Can someone offer me an normal live stream broadcaster?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

www.sportlemon.tv
                  http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/14/110/v-351164.html

Comment

Thanks
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Reality is annoying

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Reality is annoying
                        A great effort tonight, solid D. Derozan was on his game! James Johnson finally making strides to becoming a complete player. Amir didnt settle for jumpers tonight. Really great effort.

Oh...wait...reality.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          When did Paul George play for Sacramento? Or am I being stupid and missing something here?
                          that is the point...check your facts or you will say dumb things like that
                          Last edited by Red and White; Sat Jan 7, 2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Sad.

Man, I am pissed. What a sh!t game. This isn't about losing, this is about not giving a sh!t while losing after getting embarrassed the night before.

Sad.

Effort. Every fan has said forget the record, we just want to see effort.

Sad.

Could ED, DD, or Barbosa play with any less heart?

Sad.

5 more games in 7 nights to finish off the 7 games in 9 nights. I hope the Raps suit up the live players rather than these zombies.

Sad.

Bargs and Amir were the only two to make it to the game tonight.

Sad.

Sad.

Sad.

Comment

So to everyone who was predicting playoffs after a half dozen games... Is the parade cancelled?

Comment

Working...
                              X