Cheap raptors tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I don't think I've seen any of them except Joey post with any regularity for months tbh
    appolo posted once a few weeks ago

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It is the Wild West in the forums these days. Remember when people used to get infractions and warnings? I could shoot you right now and the sheriff will show up in 7 to 10 business days
      In some ways, it's too bad we didn't keep DeMar this season: with Christian, Oldskool, special1 & mcHappy still posting. Those debates left unchecked would be comedy/tragedy gold.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        In some ways, it's too bad we didn't keep DeMar this season: with Christian, Oldskool, special1 & mcHappy still posting. Those debates left unchecked would be comedy/tragedy gold.
        RIP to the old days

I remember when the mchappys and oldskools were the vets and I was just a young gun around here. I used to see mchappy 20k plus posts and think "is this all this guys does all day?"

*checks post count*

What happened
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

keonclark wrote: View Post
          rip to the old days

i remember when the mchappys and oldskools were the vets and i was just a young gun around here. I used to see mchappy 20k plus posts and think "is this all this guys does all day?"

*checks post count*

what happened
          hahhahahahahahhahaha

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            RIP to the old days

I remember when the mchappys and oldskools were the vets and I was just a young gun around here. I used to see mchappy 20k plus posts and think "is this all this guys does all day?"

*checks post count*

What happened
            lol. Yeah, when mchappy left we were all wondering who was going to fill the void as RR's high volume, low efficiency poster. You came in as raw and unskilled rookie unable to string 2 words together, nevermind actual sentences. But you worked on your post game, most of those being highly contested and look at you now. Almost full sentences, and even punctuation. Proud of you, Keon.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              lol. Yeah, when mchappy left we were all wondering who was going to fill the void as RR's high volume, low efficiency poster. You came in as raw and unskilled rookie unable to string 2 words together, nevermind actual sentences. But you worked on your post game, most of those being highly contested and look at you now. Almost full sentences, and even punctuation. Proud of you, Keon.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X