January 18: Boston Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 18: Boston Celtics

One of the 5 game losing streaks will end tonight.

Aaron Gray may play.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2012/01/18...-to-make-debut

I'd like to see Demar break out and get to the line a gazillion times tonight.. we all know he's capable.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      I'd like to see Demar break out and get to the line a gazillion times tonight.. we all know he's capable.
      Hence the frustration.

Comment

Boston are probably salvitating over this game. Watch, Garnett is going to be in full retard bark mode tonight.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Derozen guarding Ray Allen is going to be so, so infuriating.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Derozen guarding Ray Allen is going to be so, so infuriating.
            I hate the celtics more than any team in the NBA. When does Ray not have a good game? Maybe against the really good teams. Watch the likes of Stiesma, KG and jermaine have a field day against us. P.Pierce will be usual smug self.

Comment

They seem to really lick their chops when they play the Raps. [I] think they see us as a bunch of Sally's and go into full bully mode. Be alright to see Magloire out there tonight causing havoc. Will probably pump the Celts up more but I say bring it anyways. I`m sick of seeing these guys push us around. Remember Matt Bonner getting into it with Garnett...good stuff!

Comment

I like DeRozan's play for the most part.. He's been going to the rim, he still kinda shies away from contact at the very end after going strong to the rim which is kinda annoying.. If you're going to go strong, take it all the way, don't back out at the last second. It's like playing a game of chicken in which he's always on the losing end. DeRozan had a nice rebound in the first though in which he pretty much jumped over Pierce I believe, it's how he should go after rebounds all the time.. When you have that kinda effortless hops, why wouldn't you.

Comment

There have been so many bad calls against the Raptors... Ugh. They're not shooting well but still, those calls don't help at all.

Comment

The only noteworthy play of this game:

Rondo goes back door for a wide open layup and Kleiza sends him to the floor hard. It never would have happened before this year - especially versus Boston.

Now if they could only start doing that to DeRozan in practice, maybe he wouldn't be such a pussy in the games. I'm losing faith and calling you out DeMar... remember what happened when I did this last year? Please make me look foolish again.

Comment

Hopefully DeMar is taking notes from Gary Forbes on how to get to the free throw line.

Comment

Raps lose and are on the longest losing streak in the league at 6 with games versus:

Portland (home)
                        LA Clippers (away)
                        Phoenix (away)
                        Utah (away)
                        Denver (away)

over the next 9 days.

There is a strong possibility the losing streak could reach double digits.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Raps lose and are on the longest losing streak in the league at 6 with games versus:

Portland (home)
                          LA Clippers (away)
                          Phoenix (away)
                          Utah (away)
                          Denver (away)

over the next 9 days.

There is a strong possibility the losing streak could reach double digits.
                          yaay! Top 3 pick still within our reach.

Demar is playing like sh*te. He is going to be shipped off if he keeps playing like that. Maybe that's what he wants.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully DeMar is taking notes from Gary Forbes on how to get to the free throw line.
                            You forgot to add Barbosa as well. I mean, he's not a free throw machine but he penetrates. Demar is very clueless IMO (like deer caught in a headlight). Allen shut him down. Yes, Father Time, He Got Game, shut him down. As far as his handles are concerned, non-existent. "Yesterday's Bargnani" needs to wake up.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

when you dribble like a 5 year old girl anyone can guard you
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X