Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    when you dribble like a 5 year old girl anyone can guard you
    Ha! Now that one got me laughing this morning. Needed that after last night.

Comment

Not sure why but that game last night seemed particularly bad. At the start of the 4th I thought to myself, "well, if they get to 75 points that will be a moral victory". They didn't even manage that. What I have difficulty understanding is that they play at an absolutely glacial pace (I don't recall a Raptor team playing this slow since KO's team), never run, take almost no chances, yet they wind up with 16-20 turnovers. How is that even possible? Mind boggling. I lost count of the number of layups that were missed, let alone the number of easy looks in and around the paint.

The gig is up on Derozan. Teams have realized all you really need to do to stop him is crowd him. Take away his time and space and he is pretty much useless. The Celts really didn't defend him all that hard, they just chased him and crowded him. Game over for Demar. As for Davis, the lack of touch around the rim is concerning. These aren't tough baskets he's missing but layups, putbacks, gimmes. If he can't make those, he can't play in the NBA. Last year, he made those shots. Not sure what is wrong but it needs to be addressed if possible.

Celts do not look good. I hadn't seen them before last night but they look old and slow. Ainge should move guys now, if he can.

Comment

i called DeMar over tonight and taught him some dribble moves. He should be ok for tomorrow's game

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          i called DeMar over tonight and taught him some dribble moves. He should be ok for tomorrow's game
          hahaha good one.

Anybody here think Kleiza's foul on Rondo was a dirty play?

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            hahaha good one.

Anybody here think Kleiza's foul on Rondo was a dirty play?
            Good hard foul (lol). I loved it! I miss the Pat Riley/New York Knicks style of basketball.

If Rondo landed on his feat, there's no way Kleiza gets called for the flagrant on that play. More often that not, the end result dictates the call (which is unjust).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Good hard foul (lol). I loved it! I miss the Pat Riley/New York Knicks style of basketball.

If Rondo landed on his feat, there's no way Kleiza gets called for the flagrant on that play. More often that not, the end result dictates the call (which is unjust).
              Exactly. Even the Celtics knew it wasnt a dirty play otherwise, there would have been a melee. Even the announcers didnt say anything negative about the play.

It was good to see tho. Hopefully that sends a message to other players that the Raps are playing tough now.

Comment

Working...
              X